Stayed here in May of 2014 and it was an all-around amazing vacation. We had excellent service and the amenities were great! Eduardo Perez took good care of my family and went out of his way to provide us with vinegar when my daughter got sunburnt during the trip. Furthermore, Ever did a great job of taking care of us in the restaurant. My family especially loved the swimming pools and experiencing the most beautiful beaches with the softest sand here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "I'm all about the kid-stuff: endless entertainment, family-friendly accommodations, child-centric restaurants and a Kids Club that's cool as can be. But I've got that pampered, indulgent side, too, as a visit to my Kin Ha Spa shows - I always find plenty of fun stuff for parents to do while the kids are having fun. I'm like my sister resort, Oasis Palm - but a bit more upscale, with the extra amenities you're looking for. I'm Mexican and proud of it: my dancing, dining and decor reflect the culture of Cancun, with my delicioso Mexican food in the cantina and lots of activities for everyone". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Grand Oasis Palm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Oasis Palm Hotel Cancun
- Grand Oasis Caribbean Beach Hotel
- Grand Oasis Caribbean Resort