This was our first time visiting Cancun. We've visited many other places in Mexico and we're in love with the beautiful, turquoise blue, swimmable, white sandy ocean in Cancun! My husband and I traveled with our 3 children (ages 8, 6 & 2). All staff was super friendly, kind, and professional. Thank you to all concierge staff and all staff who answered all our questions and were so helpful. We celebrated my husband's birthday there with the help from Ari and Eduardo who took care of the restaurant's reservation, cake, and room service for his birthday without him knowing (Thank you so much for accommodating us and making it special!) We loved the food at "Aires del Norte" and all the staff was so attentive at all the restaurants. A big hello to Alejandro and Carlos from Entertainment who were always so friendly and FUN! We always saw them working hard at the Kids' activities, pool games, beach games, night life... everywhere!
About the resort: Staff very friendly and attentive. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Very easy to take the bus in front of resort to sight see and visit other places. Airport approx. 20 minutes away. Swimmable beach and easy access to sister hotel with swimmable ocean too. Many activities during the day and night (shows, music)
- Also Known As:
- Grand Oasis Palm Hotel Cancun
- Grand Oasis Palm Hotel
- Grand Oasis Caribbean Beach Hotel
- Grand Oasis Caribbean Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Grand Oasis Palm, The Mexican Resort~ “I’m all about the kid-stuff: endless entertainment, family-friendly accommodations, child-centric restaurants and a Kids Club that’s cool as can be. But I’ve got that pampered, indulgent side, too, as a visit to my Kin Ha Spa shows – I always find plenty of fun stuff for parents to do whilethe kids are having fun. I’m Mexican and proud of it: my dancing, dining and décor reflect the culture of Cancun, with my delicioso Mexican food in the cantina and lots of activities for everyone.”Fabulous family fun the Mexican way.A magnificent all-inclusive beachfront resort, following the well established standards of our flagship five star resort Grand Oasis Cancun. The lobby offers breathtaking 3 story floor to ceiling views of the ocean, as you look through the lobby atrium past the lush gardens, and across the beautiful infinity pool. The calm glassy Caribbean Sea and flat ample sugar white sand is out of this world.All-Inclusive Facilities include: 10 Restaurants, 10 Bars, Beach Club, 2 Swimming Pools, Spa($), Fitness Center, Multi-Use Sports Court, Kids Club, Entertainment, Night Club, Smart Car($), Convention Halls and Shop($).Comfort: 345 Grand Category rooms with Kid theme rooms available, including 47 suites. All rooms include air conditioning, King Bed or 2 Double Beds, 42 Inch Flat Screen TV with Cable, Telephone ($), Internet ($), Safety Box($), Hair Dryer and Radio Alarm Clock.We offer our guest the opportunity to visit any of our other resorts during your stay with the CLUB OASIS RUNAWAY program. Day passes, preferential access to special events, show and concerts are available at the Hotel Oasis Cancun. Please contact the Oasis Plus concierge for further information. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Grand Oasis Palm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.