First and foremost, the resort Grand Oasis Palm was an AMAZING one week experience with the family! I will most defiantly come here for my senior trip! The staff is absolutely wonderful, very attentive! Pablo Ricardo was one of many attentive waiters! Two guys full of energy, Alejandro and Allan, are part of entertainment staff, and boy do they do an excellent job at keeping the guest entertained throughout the day! From sunrise to sunset they've got something fun and exciting planned out for you and your family. There is something for EVERYONE at the Grand Oasis Palm! From jet skies, spa, children's spa adult club, and the very convenient Captain Hook ship right next to the resort which is fun not just for the kiddos but for adults as well! I defiantly recommend going to see the show! Also, although the club is only open till 12am due to the resort being a family resort and the club actually being IN the same resort, its worth it! Either way Coco Bongo can be another option afterwards. However that would have to be an additional cost because the resort doesn't include this. The rooms are great with AC and everything. The downside to this hotel would have to be the rooms. You can hear the echoes from the people in the halls, but no biggy. Also the elevators can be a bit of a hassle, however, not a big deal. Gives you a little excuse to work off a calorie or two while on vacation by walking up and down the steps. The beach is small but it kinda keeps everything together. I've read a few reviews about the ocean water being more like a lake, and really rocky. I went and thought it was in perfect condition! Nothing really to complain about. There are plenty of beach chairs on the beach and near the pools. And there are waiters walking around the beach offering drink, which was super nice! Seriously, I can go on and on, but you have to try it yourself to know exactly what I'm talking about! All in all, a wonderful experience even for someone like me who gets bored easily. At Grand Oasis hotel, you will NEVER get bored!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "I'm all about the kid-stuff: endless entertainment, family-friendly accommodations, child-centric restaurants and a Kids Club that's cool as can be. But I've got that pampered, indulgent side, too, as a visit to my Kin Ha Spa shows - I always find plenty of fun stuff for parents to do while the kids are having fun. I'm like my sister resort, Oasis Palm - but a bit more upscale, with the extra amenities you're looking for. I'm Mexican and proud of it: my dancing, dining and decor reflect the culture of Cancun, with my delicioso Mexican food in the cantina and lots of activities for everyone". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Grand Oasis Palm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Oasis Palm Hotel Cancun
- Grand Oasis Caribbean Beach Hotel
- Grand Oasis Caribbean Resort