Lies... Lies... Lies... We live half the time in Mexico and half the time in the US... Normally hotel employees in Mexico are really friendly, here they are just out rude. I will give a quick summary of all the problems:
- Although there are beepers for restaurant reservations, the employees will let individuals without beeper in front of the rest... I´m not sure if they give them money or what. When you complain they just say it is not your turn yet.
- Around 6:00 pm when everyone goes from the beach to the room to take a shower they run out of hot water, so plan ahead your showers.
- They make you sign a nonsmoking pledge for your room and you will get to a room that smells like smoke.
- Everyone is complaining about water leaking from the roof of their rooms.
- I will assume this hotel is owned by a Mexican because this is the business philosophy of Mexico... instead of wanting return customers all they want is to get you once and get as much money as they can from you.
There a plenty of other options in Cancun so I would not choose this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly situated along a breathtaking white sand beach in the heart of Cancun's Hotel Zone, sits Dreams Sands Cancun Resort & Spa! Experience all the great inclusions of Unlimited-Luxury(R) at the newest beachfront resort of your Dreams in Mexico - where there's something fun for every age. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Dreams Sands Cancun Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Be Live Grand Viva Beach Hotel Cancun
- Grand Oasis Viva Beach Cancun