Just returned from our first trip to Cancun. Stayed four nights here. Enjoyed the staff, food and accommodations very much. The Grand package includes all of the amenities (I recommend this) and we also upgraded to a balcony room, which was great (the air conditioning was colder, too). I met a few of the other guests who did not have the grand package and they seemed a bit disappointed with what was included, so be sure to book the Grand Oasis Viva, rather than just Oasis Viva (I think it's a bit cheaper to do this right up front, but I think you can upgrade at the hotel - might cost a bit more though). The organized daily activities by the pool (games and DJ) are a lot of fun (swim up bar is awesome, too). And there is a nightly show, either on the main outdoor stage or in the main lobby - we enjoyed the shows each night - top-notch talent! The only critisms I have: (1) watch out for the guys in the white collars at the VIP (always seem like they're trying to sell you something); (2) we didn't like that the pool bar closed at 5:30 p.m., and the pool closed at 8 p.m.; (3) most of the restaurants were not open between 4-6 (ciesta, I guess), so if you like to eat an early dinner, you really need to plan accordingly. But once we figured out the schedules, everything went just fine. The quality and service at this hotel is exceptional - staff is absolutely terrific!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Grand Oasis Viva, The Hip Resort! Oasis Loves Happiness, Are U Ready? “I’m a star – and I’m ready for my close-up: close-up to the beach, close-up to the fun. I’m exclusive, living in the hip, happening heart of Cancun, offering shopping, fine dining and nightlife as well as the picture-postcard beachfront that dreams are made of. Talk about good-looking: every one of my rooms has an ocean view! I’m bit more upscale than my sister, Oasis Viva, offering VIP treatment and extra amenities! Best of all, I’ve got a peaceful, upscale, adults-only vibe. Call me the resort that has everything… but call me.” ADULTS-ONLY. NO KIDDING.All-Inclusive Facilities include 8 Restaurants, 8 Bars, 2 Swimming Pools with Ocean Views, Spa($), Fitness Center, Entertainment, Beach Club, Smart Car($) and shop.Comfort: 165 Ocean View rooms including 26 suites. All Rooms include air conditioning, King Bed or 2 Double beds, Flat Screen TV with cable, Telephone($), Internet Wifi($), Minibar, safety box($), Radio Alarm clock, hairdryer, bathroom with amenities and ipod charger.Location: It has a prime location in the hotel zone of Cancun, 15miles from the international airport and 5 miles from the citycenter. Walking, you get to malls, bars, restaurants and theConvention Center.We offer the opportunity to visit any of our other resorts during your stay with the CLUB OASIS RUNAWAY program. Day passes, preferential access to special events, shows, concerts and golf at the Hotel Oasis Cancun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Grand Oasis Viva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Be Live Grand Viva Beach Hotel Cancun
- Grand Oasis Viva Beach Cancun