Me and my husband have been to Mexico three times and have absolutely loved it every year!! We have also stayed at other all inclusive resorts. This was our first time here as well. I loved the beach here.. it was so beautiful and well kept!! The pools were also very nice and well kept as well!! The rooms were ho hum.. the bed was nice and big (but had stains on the sheets) and they had a big LCD TV.. the bathroom had a smell like urine.. like it wasn't cleaned thoroughly.. and I'm a freak when it comes to germs and cleanliness. The food was absolutely horrible!! We ended up ordering pizza from another place because we didn't want to eat the food they served. The staff was all friendly and I'm sure they try their hardest.. but like I said before, we have been to other all inclusive resorts that were cheaper but with way nicer quality of food!!! If you are looking to just get wasted.. this is the place to go. But if your looking for excellent food as well as getting wasted, I wouldn't go here. We will not be returning, needless to say.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Grand Oasis Viva, The Hip Resort! Oasis Loves Happiness, Are U Ready? “I’m a star – and I’m ready for my close-up: close-up to the beach, close-up to the fun. I’m exclusive, living in the hip, happening heart of Cancun, offering shopping, fine dining and nightlife as well as the picture-postcard beachfront that dreams are made of. Talk about good-looking: every one of my rooms has an ocean view! I’m bit more upscale than my sister, Oasis Viva, offering VIP treatment and extra amenities! Best of all, I’ve got a peaceful, upscale, adults-only vibe. Call me the resort that has everything… but call me.” ADULTS-ONLY. NO KIDDING.All-Inclusive Facilities include 8 Restaurants, 8 Bars, 2 Swimming Pools with Ocean Views, Spa($), Fitness Center, Entertainment, Beach Club, Smart Car($) and shop.Comfort: 165 Ocean View rooms including 26 suites. All Rooms include air conditioning, King Bed or 2 Double beds, Flat Screen TV with cable, Telephone($), Internet Wifi($), Minibar, safety box($), Radio Alarm clock, hairdryer, bathroom with amenities and ipod charger.Location: It has a prime location in the hotel zone of Cancun, 15miles from the international airport and 5 miles from the citycenter. Walking, you get to malls, bars, restaurants and theConvention Center.We offer the opportunity to visit any of our other resorts during your stay with the CLUB OASIS RUNAWAY program. Day passes, preferential access to special events, shows, concerts and golf at the Hotel Oasis Cancun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Grand Oasis Viva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Be Live Grand Viva Beach Hotel Cancun
- Grand Oasis Viva Beach Cancun