In February my boyfriend and I had the opportunity to escape the harsh winter with a trip to Cancun so we headed to this amazing resort. This was our first time staying at Hyatt Zilara….everything was so great I don’t even know where to start!
All of the employees were helpful, kind, and prompt. I wish I was better with names so I could call out several great employees here in this review, but unfortunately, I didn’t take note. We’ll leave it at this: they were all great! Our room was…….AMAZING! We stayed in one of the “Premium Ocean View Jr Suites”. The view was one of the best I've seen ANYWHERE, the room was clean, very comfortable, and tastefully furnished. The spa features hydrotherapy at no extra charge, the swimming pools are nice, and we really enjoyed the shaded spots on the beach for relaxing. The beach leaves nothing to be desired, it’s wonderful.
We really enjoyed all of the food and drinks we were able to try. Spice had great food in a less formal setting, we were able to reserve dinner at Chef’s Plate one evening and it was, again, AMAZING, we also liked Pelicanos for all of the options they offered as well as the glorious view of the ocean and infinity pool. The Coffee House offers enough choices for everyone AND ice cream for a treat. Swim-up bars are always a favorite of ours, and the Pelicanos Beach Bar had exceptionally great service. I have absolutely nothing to complain about, the entire experience was fantastic. Since returning home from our trip my boyfriend proposed, and we are looking into the possibility of returning to Hyatt Zilara for a honeymoon because we had such a fantastic time there the first time! Thank you!!!
- Also Known As:
- The Royal In Cancun Hotel Cancun
- The Royal In Cancun Hotel
- Royal Cancun
- The Royal Hotel Cancun
- Royal Hotel Cancun
- Royal Cancun Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hyatt Zilara Cancun, an adults-only, all-inclusive resort (min. age 16), formerly THE Royal Cancun. Prominently located on the widest stretch of beach in the heart of Cancun’s Hotel Zone, Hyatt Zilara Cancun is an adults-only, all-suite, all inclusive resort where guests experience traditional Mexican warmth in an intimate yet casual setting.Our resort features spacious suites with breathtaking views of the Caribbean and offers world-class dining, an impressive array of upscale amenities, outstanding service from an attentive and thoughtful staff, and spectacular grounds and facilities.Hyatt Zilara Cancun offers a myriad of activities and conveniences including, sophisticated culinary options at six gourmet restaurants, rejuvenating treatments and services at The Spa– Cancun’s only ocean view spa – wine and spirits tastings, enhanced pool and beach butler service and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Zilara Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.