Day 3 and having a great time , the food is fantastic , I read some negative stuff
about maria maria but our food was delicious and service could not get any better
can't wait to eat there again , we are in 324 and room is
really clean and the view takes your breath away. I will write another review when we
get home on Saturday. So far I would not think twice about coming back .
- Also Known As:
- The Royal In Cancun Hotel Cancun
- The Royal In Cancun Hotel
- Royal Cancun
- The Royal Hotel Cancun
- Royal Hotel Cancun
- Royal Cancun Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hyatt Zilara Cancun, an adults-only, all-inclusive resort (min. age 16), formerly THE Royal Cancun. Prominently located on the widest stretch of beach in the heart of Cancun’s Hotel Zone, Hyatt Zilara Cancun is an adults-only, all-suite, all inclusive resort where guests experience traditional Mexican warmth in an intimate yet casual setting.Our resort features spacious suites with breathtaking views of the Caribbean and offers world-class dining, an impressive array of upscale amenities, outstanding service from an attentive and thoughtful staff, and spectacular grounds and facilities.Hyatt Zilara Cancun offers a myriad of activities and conveniences including, sophisticated culinary options at six gourmet restaurants, rejuvenating treatments and services at The Spa– Cancun’s only ocean view spa – wine and spirits tastings, enhanced pool and beach butler service and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, getaroom.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Zilara Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.