We have been to Mexico every year for the last five years. This is our third stay at a Royal, twice, previously, at The Royal in Playa del Carmen. The Royal is still our favorite hotel. There are a number of reasons...size, amenities, adult only, staff, locations and the best beds ever.
The beach is wide and absolutely gorgeous. It's not as rocky as some that we have been to, nor was there a lot of seaweed.
All rooms are ocean view, facing east, to enjoy the sunrise from your balcony...if you manage to get up that early. And standing at your room door, you can enjoy the sunset over the lagoon.
We were on the 8th floor and had no issue with noise. The only concern I had with our accommodations was the lack of privacy on the balcony, as there is nothing separating them, though this ended up not causing us any issues.
I would not hesitate the recommend the Royal to anyone.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal In Cancun Hotel
- The Royal In Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Royal Cancun
- The Royal Hotel Cancun
- Royal Hotel Cancun
- Royal Cancun Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located next to the New Gran Caribe Real Cancun in the heart of Cancun’s Hotel Zone, THE ROYAL is an Adults Only, all-suite, all-inclusive resort, combining outstanding facilities with exceptional amenities, where guests will experience a truly extraordinary escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Otel, Olotels, Venere, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your The Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.