We needed a quick get away and THE Royal was recommended by our daughter and her fiance. It was perfect! I loved the all inclusive aspect. The food was terrific and with the selection of restaurants on the property, there was something different for everyday. I did find that eating their specialties even at breakfast was the best. When I opted for pancakes, it was a little disappointing. When in Mexico.............. The staff was so attentive and friendly. We wanted to relax, enjoy the beach and read until we couldn't focus, so we did. But, there were lots of things to do and enjoy if you were so inclined.
p.s., I'm old enough to remember that traveling to Mexico can mess with a gringo's tummy and mine is a little sensitive. No worries,at the resort, I ate and drank everything I normally would at home and had no problems. Hubby either. So if you're wondering or worried about that, fahgettaboudet.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal In Cancun Hotel Cancun
- The Royal In Cancun Hotel
- Royal Cancun
- The Royal Hotel Cancun
- Royal Hotel Cancun
- Royal Cancun Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located next to the New Gran Caribe Real Cancun in the heart of Cancun’s Hotel Zone, THE ROYAL is an Adults Only, all-suite, all-inclusive resort, combining outstanding facilities with exceptional amenities, where guests will experience a truly extraordinary escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Booking.com, MexVax, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your The Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.