“Captain Hook Dinner Cruise” 5 of 5 stars

Captain Hook Dinner Cruise in Cancun
Ranked #52 of 263 Activities in Cancun
Type: Dinner Theaters, Performances
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy The best Lobster Dinner Cruise & Pirate Show in Cancun. On board our three 18th Century Spanish Galleon replicas, while sailing the beautiful mexican caribbean waters & enjoying a delicious buffet dinner, entertained by our pirates who will surprise you with tales of their past escapades.
Beaumont, Canada
“Captain Hook Dinner Cruise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

Great entertainment, great drinks and good food (Steak and Lobster). Highly recommend anyone travelling to Cancun Hotel Zone to go on this cruise.

Swan River, Canada
“Not quite what expected”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

Thought this was a "pirate ship". We where one of the ones that where last on the boat so we had to sit at the front of the boat. Could not see any of the entertainment going on unless you watched it on the TV screen and all we did was go in circles. So if you even get a little sea sick well going in circles for a couple of hours will probable do you in. Only bonus was my 10 year enjoyed the rice for supper. My 10 and 8 year old where so excited about the adventure and where very disappointed and wanted to leave by the time supper was served. Makes me wonder the way the boat was crowded if they really had enough life jackets for everyone on board.

Staffs
“Excellent Family Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

Loved this trip,good family entertainment,the staff were really at good and the food was probably the best we have had on a excursion,well done Captain Hook.

Stourbridge, United Kingdom
“Bad disco at sea with no escape”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

Be warned... This is a booze cruise not a steak and lobster dinner with some theatre.

I cannot believe this is Cancuns No1 excursion!

Good points: 1. steak and lobster meal was actually quite good, 2. The waiters worked hard, 3. the trip came to an end

Bad points: 1. poor entertainment, 2. pointless drinking games, 3. naff beer, 4. Crowded boat, 5. very loud party music, 6. Turned into one huge, very bad floating techno disco.

Mission, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Mixed Feelings”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

I Struggle with a rating for this one. Overall,it was Ok. I think we Misunderstood what this was. The way it was explained to Me was that it was a kids show. While two of our three kids had a good time, it was not a kids show. It was a dinner / booze cruise with a show. Transportation was very good, Picked up and dropped off as promised. Vehicles were in good shape.

I think I would go again, but with My wife only. the crew does a great job getting you thoroughly hammered. If you're into that sort of thing, this is a good event for you. These guys specialize in getting the party going.So it would be fun to go if you didn't have Kids to worry about.

We were hearded onto a very full bout, There was nowhere to sit so they started pulling bar stools out of the cabin. We had no idea what was going onand no one took the time to explain what was happening.. The two dozen or so people that got on after us had to stand. It was very cramped, we spent the next 45 Minutes perched on bar Stools with drinks in hand getting jostled by everyone walking by, We were always in the way of traffic running from the bar to the aUdience. We didn't feel that involved because we were So far away. Eventually we were moved into the dining room, Dinner was good (we had the lobster) . Everyone left full. We wandered the ship for a while . It was very Cramped and got claustrophobic.I was a little disappointed to see the people on the top deck were being served steak and lobster (we weren't given the option ...just one or the other). Finding somewhere to stand to watch the show was impossible. There were just too Many bodies for the space available. My 6 year old was convinced the boat would sink because of the number of people onboard.My kids were able to Shove their way into position to watch the final battle but I couldn't see any of it. It sounded good and exciting.

The rest of the trip was just drinking and dancing. The girls liked it but the boy was very very bored and kept asking when it would be over. By that point I was in the same boat as him (no pun intended).

FindIng our ride home was fairly easy . We had the pleasure of sharing the van with a bunch of falling down drunk 50 and 60 year olds. The hour long ride was extended by the fact that we had to stop Numerous times for pee breaks (for the adults .... not the kids ). I waS Convinced the lady next to me was going to throw up all over me. . Fortunatly she didn't,