“ME Cancun is fabulous!!!” 5 of 5 stars

ME Cancun
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   Boulevard Kukulkan, km. 12, Cancun 77500, Mexico   |
Ranked #32 of 177 Hotels in Cancun
Vancouver, Canada
“ME Cancun is fabulous!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

I arrived here on the evening of Friday May 17th, 2013. What an esthetically beautiful hotel. They have left nothing to chance. The air in the lobby is a fragrant herbal experience like everything else here. The staff work so hard to make your holiday a real experience. I was in a LOVE SUITE even though I had nobody to love but myself. The hotel upgraded me to this suite which had a large balcony and a BALI BED. The room is completed in marble as is the bathroom and the balcony. Such luxury.

The food in the property restaurants is excellent. I especially love the BEACHSIDE CAFE which is literally right on the beach. The food is excellent and the service is great and the view - well what can I say is fantastic!! The beach front is beautiful with the aqua marine waves crashing onto it.

The property has 3 great pools. One very large one surrounded by chez lounges and bali beds. Then there are two smaller ones off to the right. An infinity pool and a pool for adults only which I appreciate. I only saw about 4 children the whole trip to this all inclusive anyhow. It is more a hotel for the adult traveller.

The spa is fantastic. I had a manicure and pedicure and am going back today for more SPA experiences.

I think more than anything if I had to sum up ME CANCUN it would be the wonderful employees who make the experience for you. They all work so hard to make your EXPERIENCE at ME CANCUN one that you will never forget. I want to thank Natalie my concierge, Marco in SILK restaurant, Wendy at breakfast, Jore, Efraim at dinner at SALT, Manuella at breakfast, and I am sure there are so many more. These are just the names that I can recall easily at this moment.

I came back to my room one day as it was being cleaned. I just sat in a corner until she was done and I could not believe the extent to which she went to make my room clean and comfortable and that is no easy task in this heat!!!. Something else is that nobody gets into the hotel without good reason. When I have come back from shopping in a taxi there is a barrier and a security officer at the bottom of the entry to the hotel. He must state his business and I must state my room number. Once he drops me off up top I then need to tell another security officer my room # . So you can see that no rif raf gets into this hotel. I felt so safe and knew that they had these systems for my protection. One night I forgot to input my code and lock my safe with my passport in it. When I came back from dinner I could not get into my room. My room key just flashed red. I went down to the front desk and it was explained to me that I probably forgot to lock my safe on my way out of the room. I really appreciated this. What a great system - built to benefit me the customer. Wow!!

So my hat is off to you ME CANCUN. I am so glad that I picked ME CANCUN for my holiday and I will definitely come back. I am a pretty tough customer as I come from a background and a business which is founded on excellent customer service. You guys impressed the heck out of me.

Thank you, Thank you.

Room Tip: I booked for THE LEVEL - the top floor with extra perks and concierge. I was upgraded to a LOVE SU...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
paolamelchor, Guest Relations Manager at ME Cancun, responded to this review, June 2, 2013
Dear Flygirl471
Thank you so much for posting such a nice review! We apreciate your comments that help us inform other travelers about the experience at ME Cancun! We also apreciate your comments towards our security measures, peopledo not always understand these are in order to ensure everyones safety and for the guests benefit! We truly hope to have the chance to host you again in the near future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (707)
  • Korean first
Santa Clarita, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

We were there in April, the weather was perfect, It rained for like 10 minutes one day . The Hotel is nice, the rooms are ok.
The service is excellent!!! They're very nice, friendly and helpful. Room service is fast and the food is Very good.
We were at the beach most of the time and the service is EXCELLENT!! Marcos, Daniel, Elvis, Carlos , Nadel, etc., are very friendly and awesome.
The hotel is near restaurants and clubs. Location is great.

Room Tip: We upgraded to Level , we got a room with a balcony.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear janett p
I deeply apreciate that you chose to share your experience. Comments like your are very important for us. I will e sharing your feedback with Marcos, Daniel, Elvis, Carlos , Nadel so they keep up the good work. Thank you for your post and we look forward to hosting you back soon.
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I recently got back from Me Cancun I was there for a week with an all inclusive plan. The hotel is amazing and the food as well. The staff is very nice especially at the bar downstairs in the lobby. I met Reymundo Argudo, Wilber, Baltimo, Williams and Cabra they are amazing people and by far the best bartenders ever ! Again : the staff is amazing and very friendly. I also met the manager Nava of Salt's and Watergrill restaurant he is very professional and he always listens to his customers. I was very satisfied of the great service he gave me. I will be back for sure.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Jasmine2102
Thanks for having posted such a kind review of your experience with us. I will be sharing your comments with our bartending staff, I am sure the gys will deeply apreciate your acknowledgement for their service. I will be sure HR places notes on their files with your kind remarks. We hope to host you again pretty soon!
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Great Hotel. Variety of restaurants so we didn't get bored. everyday we ate different food at a different restaurant and the service is amazing. The Restaurants Director "Fares Bouneb turki" there was exceptional with his personal dedication to make us feel at home. We got the Loft Suite so they took us to the VIP check-in on the 10th floor immediately as we arrived which felt amazing. and they had pool party, beach party a dance party in the afternoon and in the evening with special DJ, Too much to write... In Short we had the best time. I want to thank the 10th floor manager on his accommodations and special thanks to fares bouneb turki. Fares, I hope to see you soon...

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear bshlomi
Thanks for sharing with other travelers your experience! We are simply happy for Reading about your experience. I will make sure to share it with Fares so he can be encouraged to keep up the good work! We truly hope to be hosting you again soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed last week with family and friends and we all agreed it was the trip of our lives. The staff was amazing, the resort was clean, the food was excellent. I have nothing but good things to say about the me resort in Cancun and can't wait for the next time. Thank you !!!

• Stayed May 2013
Dear Vinny M
Thanks you for sharing your feedback with us and tons of travelers! We are glad you enojyed your experience. We can´t wait to host you back again!
Dallas, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

We stayed here last year during the summer and loved it! We love this place so much we are going back in July. Sorry for the late review. We had great service the entire time we were there with the exception of check in. They are really slow at check in. After check in the service and everything was amazing! We can't wait until July!

Room Tip: Stay on a higher level if you want to avoid club music at night
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear ju1y
Thank you very much for your review! We apreciate that even after so long your trip was you decided to share with other travelers your experience! We apreciate your input regarding check in. I am hopeful that in your next visit we will be able to change your mind. Look forward to hosting you soon.
Blaine, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

This will have been my 3rd time visting Cancun. My boyfriend and I were recommended to come stay at The ME. This was our first time at this resort and it was amazing. In our prior visits we left our hotel a lot to go eat, drink and do various activities. The ME we barely left. Everything was provided (4 greats restuarants, multiple bars, night club events, DJ's during the day). The food was great and the service was fabulous. Carlos L. Jimenez was the best server. We would make sure to sit by the pool area where he was. We wanted for nothing he was fast, funny and friendly. He provided us with such amazing service better than we recieve in the states. Our pool mananger Armando Cisnevos went above and beyond to ensure our stay was great. We want to go somewhere do anything he found a way for us to do it and at a decent rate.

We love lCancun and we know we will come back again. I will be returning to the ME and bringing my friends with :)

The only negative about the hotel was the room service. You need to pay $5 everytime you had food delivered to your room even though it is all inclusive it is for the delievery charge I am sure. I have no problem paying the $5 but when everytime we ordered it took 1-2 hours for us to get our food it wasn't worth it. By the time we got our food we were asleep or left to go eat at one of the restuarants downstairs.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Thao N
Thank you very much for having taken the time to post a review on ME Cancun! We are glad to read you had an amazing experience. I apreciate your comments regarding the 5usd charge for room service and I would like to share that this charge is included for those guests staying at the Me+ concept, our suites in the hotel. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future. Let us know whenever you are coming back to ME Cancun.

Been to ME Cancun? Share your experiences!