“Party Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #32 of 174 Hotels in Cancun
Valencia, California
“Party Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

We were there in April, the weather was perfect, It rained for like 10 minutes one day . The Hotel is nice, the rooms are ok.
The service is excellent!!! They're very nice, friendly and helpful. Room service is fast and the food is Very good.
We were at the beach most of the time and the service is EXCELLENT!! Marcos, Daniel, Elvis, Carlos , Nadel, etc., are very friendly and awesome.
The hotel is near restaurants and clubs. Location is great.

Room Tip: We upgraded to Level , we got a room with a balcony.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
paolamelchor, Guest Relations Manager at ME Cancun, responded to this review, June 2, 2013
Dear janett p
I deeply apreciate that you chose to share your experience. Comments like your are very important for us. I will e sharing your feedback with Marcos, Daniel, Elvis, Carlos , Nadel so they keep up the good work. Thank you for your post and we look forward to hosting you back soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (651)
  • Korean first
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I recently got back from Me Cancun I was there for a week with an all inclusive plan. The hotel is amazing and the food as well. The staff is very nice especially at the bar downstairs in the lobby. I met Reymundo Argudo, Wilber, Baltimo, Williams and Cabra they are amazing people and by far the best bartenders ever ! Again : the staff is amazing and very friendly. I also met the manager Nava of Salt's and Watergrill restaurant he is very professional and he always listens to his customers. I was very satisfied of the great service he gave me. I will be back for sure.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Jasmine2102
Thanks for having posted such a kind review of your experience with us. I will be sharing your comments with our bartending staff, I am sure the gys will deeply apreciate your acknowledgement for their service. I will be sure HR places notes on their files with your kind remarks. We hope to host you again pretty soon!
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Great Hotel. Variety of restaurants so we didn't get bored. everyday we ate different food at a different restaurant and the service is amazing. The Restaurants Director "Fares Bouneb turki" there was exceptional with his personal dedication to make us feel at home. We got the Loft Suite so they took us to the VIP check-in on the 10th floor immediately as we arrived which felt amazing. and they had pool party, beach party a dance party in the afternoon and in the evening with special DJ, Too much to write... In Short we had the best time. I want to thank the 10th floor manager on his accommodations and special thanks to fares bouneb turki. Fares, I hope to see you soon...

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear bshlomi
Thanks for sharing with other travelers your experience! We are simply happy for Reading about your experience. I will make sure to share it with Fares so he can be encouraged to keep up the good work! We truly hope to be hosting you again soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed last week with family and friends and we all agreed it was the trip of our lives. The staff was amazing, the resort was clean, the food was excellent. I have nothing but good things to say about the me resort in Cancun and can't wait for the next time. Thank you !!!

• Stayed May 2013
Dear Vinny M
Thanks you for sharing your feedback with us and tons of travelers! We are glad you enojyed your experience. We can´t wait to host you back again!
Dallas, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

We stayed here last year during the summer and loved it! We love this place so much we are going back in July. Sorry for the late review. We had great service the entire time we were there with the exception of check in. They are really slow at check in. After check in the service and everything was amazing! We can't wait until July!

Room Tip: Stay on a higher level if you want to avoid club music at night
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear ju1y
Thank you very much for your review! We apreciate that even after so long your trip was you decided to share with other travelers your experience! We apreciate your input regarding check in. I am hopeful that in your next visit we will be able to change your mind. Look forward to hosting you soon.
Blaine, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

This will have been my 3rd time visting Cancun. My boyfriend and I were recommended to come stay at The ME. This was our first time at this resort and it was amazing. In our prior visits we left our hotel a lot to go eat, drink and do various activities. The ME we barely left. Everything was provided (4 greats restuarants, multiple bars, night club events, DJ's during the day). The food was great and the service was fabulous. Carlos L. Jimenez was the best server. We would make sure to sit by the pool area where he was. We wanted for nothing he was fast, funny and friendly. He provided us with such amazing service better than we recieve in the states. Our pool mananger Armando Cisnevos went above and beyond to ensure our stay was great. We want to go somewhere do anything he found a way for us to do it and at a decent rate.

We love lCancun and we know we will come back again. I will be returning to the ME and bringing my friends with :)

The only negative about the hotel was the room service. You need to pay $5 everytime you had food delivered to your room even though it is all inclusive it is for the delievery charge I am sure. I have no problem paying the $5 but when everytime we ordered it took 1-2 hours for us to get our food it wasn't worth it. By the time we got our food we were asleep or left to go eat at one of the restuarants downstairs.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Thao N
Thank you very much for having taken the time to post a review on ME Cancun! We are glad to read you had an amazing experience. I apreciate your comments regarding the 5usd charge for room service and I would like to share that this charge is included for those guests staying at the Me+ concept, our suites in the hotel. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future. Let us know whenever you are coming back to ME Cancun.
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

We had a one bedroom suite on 11th floor, The Level.
It is small but with a plenty of space in a 3 closets.
It felt tiny compare to one bedroom at Playa del Carmen resort we just came from but with time we ajusted.
The had an ocean front one and the view was great.
Some furniture needs to be fixed or replaced.
Bed linens were stained and matrass on a bed needs to be changed to the new one.
It was quiet on our floor, except on Saturday at 1:30 am when they increased sound.
We talked with other people who was at 7th floor and they complained that the whole nights people making noise in a hallway.
We did not go for all inclusive .
We ate breakfast at the hotel and it was a lot of choices.
We ate lunch twice, the menu was limited, prices high and food was average.
For the same price at Playa del Carmen resort we had excellent food.
We spent evey day next to the ocean, it was always some place available.
The water was amazing.
Location of the hotel is very good, close to shopping malls and restorants.
Yong people who likes to party 24/7 were enjoying themself.
We made it to work for us.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Iryna I
I deeply apreciate that you tookthe time to share your feedback wth us. I understand your stay was not completely satisfactory and I am sorry that we were not able to go beyong your expectations. I understand we were not the type of hotel that suits your style of vacationing and for that we are sorry. We hope you keep enjoying other choices within our Premium brands portofolio.

Been to ME Cancun? Share your experiences!