I stayed 3 days in this hotel due a business trip to Cancun in May and, to be honest I was surprised, taking in consderation some previous comments I saw at tripadvisor.
The hotel is not in the "touristic area" of Cancun, but is not so far from there -in case you want to find a good restaurant or mall.
The water at the beach in front of the hotel is not blue (it has a clear green color) but is clean, hot and calm. The rooms are quite confortable, the bed is good, There is some noise comming from the pool, but it does not create any problem.
In this hotel you will find several mexican families on vacations - something difficult at the majority of the hotels in the "touristic" Kukulcan Boulevard area.
The price is good, the breakfast is modest but honest, the room is clean, the restaurant could be better but is not so problematic.
My suggestion: if you want to "visit Mexico" when travelling to Cancun, you can consider this hotel - you will be very well received by Mexicans and will feel at home even being several hours away from your country.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- **** ALL INCLUSIVE OPTION ALSO AVAILABLE**** KIDS FREE UNDER 12 Beautiful BEACH FRONT Hotel, Mediterranean style, perfect for couples and families. Located in front of the calm Cancun beaches. Holiday Inn Cancun Arenas with the best location in the Hotel Zone with a warm environment, surrounded by beautiful gardens, with a walk way that brings you a gorgeous view, that goes from Cancun downtown to the heart of the Hotel Zone, where night clubs, shopping mall and restaurants are located. The Hotel offers All Inclusive Plan and European Plan, beautiful and comfortable rooms with ocean or lagoon view, quality service and four star facilities. Your all inclusive package includes: - Comfortable rooms with Internet access, hairdryer, safe deposit box, iron & ironing board, TV cable, voice mail system, alarm clock and coffee maker. - All meals at the International buffet Restaurant. - Snacks next to the pool - Italian Specialties a La Carte for dining option & The Ocean Grill Tequila a'La Carte' (Reservation required) - Domestic Drinks at the Lobby bar, Pool Bar and the Theater Bar. - Room service (limited menu and hours) - daily activity program and night entertainment. - kids Club - Gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, BookIt.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Cancun Arenas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Cancun Arenas Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Arenas Cancun