Let me start by saying that after reading all the reviews (prior to our trip) I was a little affraid, I didn't know what to expect but we had a wonderful time. My sister and I (both in our late tweenties),stayed at the Holiday Inn from February 26 to March 5, 2013, I have nothing bad to say about this place BUT don't expect to arrived at the resort and party like rock star because this place is nice and quiet, very family oriented.
It was perfect for the two of us, join the day we enjoyed the beach and the pool. At night we will hit the Club (10 mins bus ride, very convenient) with our nice friend Jesus (entertainer on the resort). He sure knows how to show the guest a good time (he's awesome). If you are young and looking for lots of entertainment join the day, I would recommend you stay at the Oasis, because the Holiday Inn, is not a party resort.
The staff were extremely nice and they always make sure you are well look after. I honestly do NOT have anything negative to say about this hotel. We have a nice room with balcony, our housekeeper Nelly was so great. Free internet at all time, which is a plus.
It's not a 5 star hotel but for the price you pay for this all inclusive hotel, you can't ask for anything better then this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- **** ALL INCLUSIVE OPTION ALSO AVAILABLE**** KIDS FREE UNDER 12 Beautiful BEACH FRONT Hotel, Mediterranean style, perfect for couples and families. Located in front of the calm Cancun beaches. Holiday Inn Cancun Arenas with the best location in the Hotel Zone with a warm environment, surrounded by beautiful gardens, with a walk way that brings you a gorgeous view, that goes from Cancun downtown to the heart of the Hotel Zone, where night clubs, shopping mall and restaurants are located. The Hotel offers All Inclusive Plan and European Plan, beautiful and comfortable rooms with ocean or lagoon view, quality service and four star facilities. Your all inclusive package includes: - Comfortable rooms with Internet access, hairdryer, safe deposit box, iron & ironing board, TV cable, voice mail system, alarm clock and coffee maker. - All meals at the International buffet Restaurant. - Snacks next to the pool - Italian Specialties a La Carte for dining option & The Ocean Grill Tequila a'La Carte' (Reservation required) - Domestic Drinks at the Lobby bar, Pool Bar and the Theater Bar. - Room service (limited menu and hours) - daily activity program and night entertainment. - kids Club - Gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Despegar.com, Otel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Cancun Arenas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Cancun Arenas Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Arenas Cancun