I recently stayed for a night while travelling to Cancun on a business trip. The rooms are very spacious and well maintained, bathrooms have no tub and are rather basic but fine. TV set was outdated but it worked fine. It was quite clean. I would say that it is well located if you have to go to town, not so close to the main restaurants and attractions of the hotel zone.
Definetely good value for the money. However, I would never stay at this hotel if travelling with my family or on vacation. No matter how hard they try, a business class hotel -such as most of the Holiday Inns- will end up short if compared to any other hotel in town. For instance, it seems that they tried to improvise a lobby bar and what they got is a rather impersonal bar next to the front desk with a pool table... Not nice at all.
In sum, I would say if you are in town for business this is a fine place, for tourism look somewhere else...
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Cancun Arenas Hotel Cancun
- Holiday Inn Cancun Arenas Hotel
- Holiday Inn Cancun
- Holiday Inn Arenas
- Cancun Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Arenas Cancun
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- **** ALL INCLUSIVE OPTION ALSO AVAILABLE**** KIDS FREE UNDER 12 Beautiful BEACH FRONT Hotel, Mediterranean style, perfect for couples and families. Located in front of the calm Cancun beaches. Holiday Inn Cancun Arenas with the best location in the Hotel Zone with a warm environment, surrounded by beautiful gardens, with a walk way that brings you a gorgeous view, that goes from Cancun downtown to the heart of the Hotel Zone, where night clubs, shopping mall and restaurants are located. The Hotel offers All Inclusive Plan and European Plan, beautiful and comfortable rooms with ocean or lagoon view, quality service and four star facilities. Your all inclusive package includes: - Comfortable rooms with Internet access, hairdryer, safe deposit box, iron & ironing board, TV cable, voice mail system, alarm clock and coffee maker. - All meals at the International buffet Restaurant. - Snacks next to the pool - Italian Specialties a La Carte for dining option & The Ocean Grill Tequila a'La Carte' (Reservation required) - Domestic Drinks at the Lobby bar, Pool Bar and the Theater Bar. - Room service (limited menu and hours) - daily activity program and night entertainment. - kids Club - Gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, MexVax and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Cancun Arenas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.