The location was good
The room was confortable and clean
The service at lobby was average.
Room amenities were ok
Management needs training. No communication what so ever.
Restaurant food taste is poor with a nice presentation which gives it a 2.5 star of 5.
Only big issue is the Restaurant Staff, needs more respect and courtesy to guests. There was 4 of us that arrived for dinner at 10:30pm. in which restaurant hours were till 11pm. I understand it was a late dinner but it is very unconfortable to hear the manager yell at the waiter that it is almost closing time like pressuring us to eat and go within 30 minutes. This was very unrespectful. This type of service is what makes people stay away. The presentation of the property is clean and very appealing, but the Service needs a lot of work and ethic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where body, mind and spirit become one. The Bel Air Collection Hotel & Spa enhances your meditation and serenity, where everything is dedicated to your wellness and to completely restoring your body, mind and spirit. The Bel Air Collection follows a hip and minimalist trend, for those who are looking for a relaxing and romantic experience. 10 Minutes from the airport and just 15 minutes from the commercial zone, restaurants and the exciting Cancun's nightlife. *Adults oriented. Children 12 years old and up are welcomed ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Air Collection Resort And Spa Cancun
- Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Bel Air Collection Hotel Cancun
- Bel Air Cancun
- Bel Air Collection Cancun