“Avoid This Place” 1 of 5 stars

Los Angeles, California
10 attraction reviews
“Avoid This Place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

My wife and I paid $45.00USD Each (Open Bar) to enter. We walk in and order 2 beers from the waiter (You Could Only Order Drinks Through A Waiter) and give him a $5.00USD Tip and he says he needs more, I am like NO. We go to a different waiter and before I could order 2 beers he asked for a Tip, I’m like are you kidding me. I always believe in tipping and always tip, but when you come across Shady people like this, it makes you wonder. After 2 beers I decided not to spend another minute of my vacation on a place like this. Want to let everybody know who reads this TO AVOID THIS PLACE. There are plenty of other clubs to check out while on vacation in Cancun. Their practices at this place are unacceptable. Please AVOID and spend your money somewhere else.

Porto Alegre, RS
6 attraction reviews
“Best club in Cancun by far!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

I had the night of my life! The place to be on Wednesday's, nice music, nice people, nice club.Flawless. Highly recommended.

Visited August 2011
San Gabriel, California
6 attraction reviews
“the worst!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012

If I could give this place zero I would. their waiters are shady people who will try and rip you off. everyone is on something other then alcohol here. My husband and I are good tippers we always tip. I was a bartender I know about tipping and service. We tipped our waiter and he said he wanted more. can you believe that? my husband said no thats all your gonna get!

we gave them a 20 and asked if we could get change and they brought us 20 pesos, um hello do they think were stupid!?

after 3 drinks I couldnt wait to leave, they take advatage of poor drunk college kids. what a scary place. I went to other clubs in cancun and never felt the way it felt in there.

i wouldnt be surprised if someone ended up missing from this place.

New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
“GOOD TIMES!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

You can Not beat paying $45 USD for UNLIMITED BOTTLE SERVICE Good music and parting with people From around the World!!! there is also A hot Tub in the Club (LOL) it was 9 of us and we had a BLAST!!!! A must go in Cancun!!!

New Orleans, Louisiana
7 attraction reviews
“Party! Party! Party!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

this place was an absolute blast! its far surpasses any club i have been to in the US. the music was awesome and the layout of the club was totally awesome. and the best part? $45 cover for entrance, a table and unlimited bottles and juice! way too much fun that night!