This is our third time at the Oasis Palm. The first two times were at the Grand Oasis Palm. This time we stayed at the Oasis Palm and were disappointed. We chose this side because it is closer to the main pool.
Our room was old and beat up. The furniture was a mess.The bathroom had chunks of wood missing from the door. There was a punched hole in the wall. The clock did not work. The sheets were itchy and the towels stiff. However, if you have small children the ocean is great. There are no waves and it is shallow. Breakfast was excellent and other meals were about as good as it gets for food at an all inclusive. If I go back I will choose to stay at the Grand side. The price was right and you get what you pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Everything you want in a family vacation for less: that's me! Let me play with the little ones in my Kids Club while you take a break in my Kin Ha Spa - I've got lots of ways for grown-ups to relax while the kids have fun and games.They say I look a lot like my sister resort, Grand Oasis Palm, but my price tag is smaller, and who doesn't love that! Get together as a family and share my Mexican heritage, culture and cuisine; build sand castles on my sandy shore and splash and paddle in my spectacular freeform swimming pool". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Oasis Palm Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Palm Hotel Cancun
- Oasis Palm Beach Cancun
- Oasis Palm Beach Hotel Cancun
- Oasis Palm Cancun
- Oasis Palm Beach Resort Cancun
- Calinda Beach Cancun