We just go back from the Oasis Palm Beach on 04/12/2013 from 10 days of sun and beach.The main selling point of this hotel is the kids club and the size of the resort. We were there 5 years ago and loved it. This time however there was a few challenges to our happiness. We constantly battled for clean towels for the room and around the pool.You would leave your room in the morning and come back to one clean towel for 3 people.
The kids club was a little disappointing also, we have a 4 year old, just 4 and when she went the first day she was so excited. When we picked her up a few hours later she was so sad, no one played with her or talked to her. 95% of the kids were Spanish speaking and the movies, puppet show and everything was in Spanish only. The kids were not mean but since they could not communicate with my daughter they would not include her. So much for dropping her in the kids club for some romance in the room.
The hotel room doors were always thin and you can hear everything that happens in the hallways. The Hotel has built the grand Pam next door with lots of rooms and a nice pool but not enough room for restaurants and bars for their rooms. They share the amenities with the palm beach and at night there is not enough room in the disco for everyone so they use the beach at night with music and drinking, this is VERY LOUD for people with kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oasis Loves Happines, Are U Ready? Oasis Palm, the Mexican Resort~ An all-Inclusive Family Resort surrounded by a true Mexican ambiance in the Caribbean.This is a magnificent beachfront resort where ample spaces of relaxation and diversion will provide maximum enjoyment for a family vacation to remember. Focusing on the family adventure, this resort offers rooms for up to five passengers. The stellar “Kids Club” offers a secure environment for the children with a fully supervised staff and numerous activity rooms, the kids own pool with water slides, restaurant, email access, rest areas, overnight camp, amphitheater, all age groups have many choices of activities. An expansive serpentine pool winds through the property and magnifies the white sandy beach and calm stretch of Caribbean Sea that meets the resort. Enjoy the wonderful climate of the Mexican Caribbean from the pool, the beach or your favorite terrace. A sample of the different culinary options our restaurants offer will provide insight to new flavors, from Asian Fusion and Sushi to traditional Mexican food. Exotic drinks or your favorite cocktail will be available at any of our fine bars located in the pool, by the beach or even in the Sports Bar where there is always a game.All- Inclusive Facilities include 6 Restaurants, 8 Bars, 1 Pool, Spa ($), Fitness Center, Multi use Sports Court, Kids Club, Entertainment, Night Club, Smart Car ($) and shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Oasis Palm Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Palm Hotel Cancun
- Oasis Palm Beach Cancun
- Oasis Palm Beach Hotel Cancun
- Oasis Palm Cancun
- Oasis Palm Beach Resort Cancun
- Calinda Beach Cancun