The nightmare started at check in, we were an hour waiting because they couldnt find my reservation, i understand things like that happend but theres other ways to fix it like signing an open voucher to guarantee payment but that was only option when i got upset, at the end they gaved me the worst room they had, i booked ocean view and they only had 2nd floor maiteinance view.
Second thing was dinner time, the freshnes of the Tuna they used to cook was terrible tasted so bad! Be careful on what you eat there.
Third was the treatment from the manager when we decided to complain about the room and the food, he just told us if you dont like it you will have to leave! I had never experienced that treatmeny anywhere in the world so i decided to leave and booked another hotel, when they saw us with our luggage in the lobby someone askd us not to leave but it was too late.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Palm Hotel Cancun
- Oasis Palm Beach Cancun
- Oasis Palm Beach
- Oasis Palm Beach Hotel Cancun
- Oasis Palm Beach Resort
- Oasis Palm Beach Hotel
- Oasis Palm Cancun
- Oasis Palm Beach Resort Cancun
- Calinda Beach Cancun
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oasis Loves Happines, Are U Ready? Oasis Palm, the Mexican Resort~ An all-Inclusive Family Resort surrounded by a true Mexican ambiance in the Caribbean.This is a magnificent beachfront resort where ample spaces of relaxation and diversion will provide maximum enjoyment for a family vacation to remember. Focusing on the family adventure, this resort offers rooms for up to five passengers. The stellar “Kids Club” offers a secure environment for the children with a fully supervised staff and numerous activity rooms, the kids own pool with water slides, restaurant, email access, rest areas, overnight camp, amphitheater, all age groups have many choices of activities. An expansive serpentine pool winds through the property and magnifies the white sandy beach and calm stretch of Caribbean Sea that meets the resort. Enjoy the wonderful climate of the Mexican Caribbean from the pool, the beach or your favorite terrace. A sample of the different culinary options our restaurants offer will provide insight to new flavors, from Asian Fusion and Sushi to traditional Mexican food. Exotic drinks or your favorite cocktail will be available at any of our fine bars located in the pool, by the beach or even in the Sports Bar where there is always a game.All- Inclusive Facilities include 6 Restaurants, 8 Bars, 1 Pool, Spa ($), Fitness Center, Multi use Sports Court, Kids Club, Entertainment, Night Club, Smart Car ($) and shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Oasis Palm Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.