“Experience Incroyable!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Oasis Palm Hotel

You added Oasis Palm Hotel to your Saves list
Oasis Palm Hotel
3.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Blvd Kukulkan, Seccion C - Lote 1 | Zona Hotelera, Quintana Roo, Cancun 77500, Mexico (Formerly Oasis Palm Beach)   |
Special Offer
Up to 50% Off!
Ranked #93 of 179 Hotels in Cancun

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (246)
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first

Been to Oasis Palm Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Oasis Palm Hotel

Address: Blvd Kukulkan, Seccion C - Lote 1 | Zona Hotelera, Quintana Roo, Cancun 77500, Mexico (Formerly Oasis Palm Beach)
Location: Mexico > Yucatan Peninsula > Quintana Roo > Cancun
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool
#27 Spa Hotel in Cancun
#54 Top resorts Hotel in Cancun
#63 On the Beach Hotel in Cancun
Hotel Class:3 star — Oasis Palm Hotel 3*
"Everything you want in a family vacation for less: that's me! Let me play with the little ones in my Kids Club while you take a break in my Kin Ha Spa - I've got lots of ways for grown-ups to relax while the kids have fun and games.They say I look a lot like my sister resort, Grand Oasis Palm, but my price tag is smaller, and who doesn't love that! Get together as a family and share my Mexican heritage, culture and cuisine; build sand castles on my sandy shore and splash and paddle in my spectacular freeform swimming pool". ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Oasis Palm Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Oasis Palm Hotel Cancun
Oasis Palm Beach Cancun
Oasis Palm Beach Hotel Cancun
Oasis Palm Cancun
Oasis Palm Beach Resort Cancun
Calinda Beach Cancun

If you own or manage Oasis Palm Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.