Review based on 2 adults, 2 kids (5 and 3) traveling.
- Best looking shopping facility there in cancun compared to that of the Kulkucan Plaza and especially Plaza Caracol.
- had places for the kids to take photos with...characters that is like those dressed up as iron man or bumbelbee
- Lots of restaurants to choose from
- Had a Pharmacy there
- Centralized location
- Safe atmosphere
- Lots of pressure of by the vendors for tours, coming into their attractions/restaurants.
- Was not really kid friendly because of lots of high end stores (middle class issue)
- Not stroller friendly.
- Dont make eye contact with the vendors because they will harass you if you do.
- Know if your kids are able to go on certain excursions before trying to book as most of the tour reserve individuals do not know the kid rules. They tried to sell us a tour for the parasailing and said our kids could go but found out later than you have to be a certain height to go on them.
If you own or manage La Isla Shopping Mall, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.