My husband and I just returned from a spectacular 7-day vacation during the last week of July at Live Aqua all-inclusive resort in Cancun. We have traveled a great deal in the U.S. and in Europe and Live Aqua is truly a five start resort in every sense of the word. Believe me, everything is included with the exception of a few minor things such as cabana rentals, however we never felt like we missed anything since there were plenty of lounge chairs and umbrellas at both the beach and he pool. The spa is extra as well, but I expected that and purchased a relaxing massage which was reasonably priced too. All in all, I cannot say enough good things about the resort’s pristine, sanctuary-like atmosphere, beautiful pools and beach, to the immaculate rooms, staff’s high level of customer service, and high-quality, gourmet cuisine in the various restaurants. The pictures on the website and description of the amenities and all that is included attracted us but the resort exceeded our expectations in every sense of the word. We entered the lobby, were escorted immediately for check in. The resort is simply beautiful and organic with luscious gardens, indoor fountains with live floating flowers and eucalyptus aroma piped through the facility. We both received a welcome hand massage as we went through the check in process which was very swift. I highly recommend spending a few dollars more a day and book a room on the 5th floor which includes exclusive access to the Aqua Club. It is a large private lounge with comfortable sofas and chairs overlooking the ocean. The club includes continental breakfast, gourmet snacks, appetizers and premium drinks, tea, coffee, you name it. Rooms on the 5th floor have direct access and I cannot tell you how nice it was to stop for a snack or cocktail (much quicker than going downstairs to the bar). Arriving at Club Aqua, we were checked in by our concierge Fernanda who is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. She truly made our evening visits to the club worthwhile and she, along with Daniel the Club bartender and they are one of the main reasons why we would return. Fernanda answered all of our questions and helped us with anything we needed.
The fitness center is large with modern equipment, and I worked out every day. Fernando, the fitness trainer was available if guests needed assistance and I enlisted his help with core and weight training. He was very professional and pleasant.
There are seven restaurants to choose from, a brunch buffet that truly is to die for, as well as a la carte Thai, Italian, beach type/ceviche bar, sushi, seafood/continental and daily barbeque at the pool, etc. 24-hour room service is included and it comes in less than 30-minutes. We indulged a few times and the food was excellent. Our compliments to Carlos, manager at Siete and his team of chefs including Javier, Arturo, and Joaquin for preparing several wonderful native Mexican seafood and lamb/beef dishes for us…fine dining at its best. Chef Francisco prepared a wonderful seafood dish for us at Azure. We appreciate Fernando, our daily morning breakfast waiter who always made us feel special. He was attentive to our needs and even remembered my favorite coffee concoction. He made us feel like we had a home away from home along with the warm hostess Aerial. Luis made us feel welcome serving us our first meal at Siete after we had just arrived. He made a great first impression. Also, we appreciate the excellent service that Fernando and Marisol provided during our daily visits to the Sea Corner (seafood beach and ceviche bar).
Drinks were available from any of the various bars from early morning to late in the evening. Premium drinks would be mixed/provided as requested.
Chairs and services were available on both the beach and the around the pool with staff having both areas ready at 6:00AM.
With 600 Staff for 370 rooms there was never anything at miss. Finally, check out, taxi and all, was a snap with Nancy and Ineky’s assistance in the Aqua Club. This resort is not to be missed, robes, slippers, turn down service, and a button on the telephone that says “your wish-my wish.” Need I say more? We would return in a minute. Our only regret was that we were not able to stay longer.
Regards, Clem and Kelly from California
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live Aqua Cancun, a welcoming place, where being is the first part of feeling. Your senses work together. It's a prism of colors, eclectic rhythms, and seductive details. Enjoy the fusion of idyllic days and energizing nights. It is a monument to your arrival to this Cancun Spa Resort. This sophisticated beachfront resort lies along white sand beaches, across the street from La Isla Shopping Mall and walking distance from some of the best restaurants and shopping malls in the city. Exotic drinks, barefoot luxury and activities overlooking the resort's 8 infinity pools are just part of the exquisite details within our All Inclusive concept. Music worships you at every step, with changes in rhythms that match the emotions you feel and the space around you. The sound is never the same, but always relaxing, exciting and harmonic. Arriving, leaving, just belonging makes you sigh with peace. The Aqua aroma seeps into every nook and cranny up to the sky, down to the sea. Return to yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Aqua Hotel
- Aqua Hotel Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Grand Aqua