“Amazing Experience, Great Staff, Wonderful Pools, Great Food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive

You added Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive to your Saves list
Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive
4.5 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Boulevard Kukulcan Km. 12.5 Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Package Deal
Ranked #2 of 179 Hotels in Cancun
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Amazing Experience, Great Staff, Wonderful Pools, Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

We had an excellent time at Live Aqua, worth every penny. We love the water, so it was so nice to have so many pool options as well as the ocean. Overall we would recommend this place to anyone. It was one of the best experiences we've ever had and we will never forget it! We hope to be back soon. Don't forget to check out the sushi bar, it opens at 5pm (great appetizer to take to the room while getting ready for dinner). Vanessa and Esteban gave us amazing service and always took care of us! ENJOY!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Alfredo S, General Manager at Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
We all at Live Aqua Cancun are delighted to know that you had a memorable time staying with us and enjoyed everything, from the selection of food, the pools and especially the excellent service provided by our staff.

We will be looking forward to your next visit, do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance in the future.

Alfredo Santamaría

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,759)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

We chose Live Aqua at our travel agents advice and based on the great Trip Advisor reviews. We went with very high expectations and they were all met! Most beautiful beach and turquoise water we have ever seen. The food was excellent. We ate at all the restaurants. Only did the dinner buffet once, it was ok, not nearly as good as the off the menu food. We loved all the restaurants. We did eat at the extra charge steak and lobster place, it was excellent. The pools are beautiful and kept incredibly clean. Would have liked some of the poolside beds to be available to everyone and not just the people in the "club" room. Iberostar chains have beds for everyone. The staff is amazing...always wanting to please you. There is really no entertainment or night life, but we don't want that anyways. This seems to keep an older crowd since the 20 year olds want nightlife. The beds were very comfortable in our room. They do have turndown service but they didn't do anything extra like making towel animals or chocolates on your pillow, or flower pedals etc. I do like how Secrets and Iberostar chains do those things. Always fun going back to your room at night to see what was waiting for you. We definitely missed the Hobie Cats for sailing you get in the Riviera Maya but no hotels in Cancun had those. They also have a very nice fitness center. Still cant figure out why anyone runs on the treadmill when there is a beautiful beach to run on. The maintenance on the property was excellent except for a couple missing handles on the showers by the beach for washing your feet off. Would like to be able to eat breakfast outdoors but those restaurants were only open for lunch and dinner. The wine at dinner was ok, not as bad as other reviews made it sound, but certainly nothing spectacular. All the other drinks were excellent and didn't seem watered down at all. We tipped the staff because they deserve it! Alberto was our poolside waiter. We sat in the same spot everyday just so we could get him. He remembered our names the whole trip and remembered what we drank and ate. Very hard worker and fun guy! We will definitely be back!!!

Room Tip: Get a room above the Palm trees so you can see the beautiful ocean.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for sharing your review, which help all the TripAdvisor community to make the right decision when it comes to choosing the ideal resort for your vacation. It’s a pleasure to know that this experience was a very positive one, highlighted by our great service, excellent locations and selection of food. I am sure that your feedback will serve as an encouragement to our team, as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for all your kind comments. We are looking forward to your next visit, do not hesitate to contact us for any pre-arrival arrangement.

Westport, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

Wow! Live Aqua was a beautiful, serene, well designed paradise hotel located in BEAUTIFUL Cancun! We were 1 couple of 6 who chose to travel to an all inclusive hotel in a tropical location.
2 of the couples had been to Cancun before, but not the Live Aqua. We were all quite impressed! The welcome, the friendliness, the ability of all to speak English... the cleanliness, the beauty the colors, the serene spa relaxing music playing in the lobby at all times. Aqua colors, sparkling pools, luxury beach and poolside lounging places. The rooms were lovely. We did have to request a room w/ the beach view, but Diane accommodated us in a kind compassionate way. She was so good!
And the food! OMG! We were so fortunate to meet Chef Eric on our last day, which I wish was the 1st day, but he was so friendly, so willing to chat and discuss his work. He even sent me many of the wonderful recipes.
Our group was privileged to have 2 personal catered meals while there and we all walked away feeling like we were royalty. The prime rib, the rolled flank steak, the habanero soup, (to die for)
and the expert service and special wine they chose to compliment the meals.
Every service person from the door man, to the waiters, the hostesses, the front desk; all were so pleasant, they loved their work and it showed. I induged in the Spa experience while I was there and had a wonderful relaxing atmosphere in a place w/ lovely skilled technicians. I would recommend this lovely hotel to anyone wishing a truly wonderful visit to Cancun. I wish I wrote down the names of the folks that showed extra attention to give them extra credit. But I was there to relax and not 'try' my brain! LOVED it!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
I would like to express my gratitude for the time you have taken to share this wonderful review and the valuable comments you’ve provided in it. There is nothing as rewarding as hearing our guest saying Wow! in return to our effort. I am very glad to know that we have impressed you with our service, restaurants and selection of food. Comments like yours, with details on what made your stay so memorable are always welcome with great enthusiasm by every staff member, as it is our inspiration for success and new achievements.

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendations for future travelers, we are looking forward to the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Brunswick, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

One of the best all inclusive resorts my husband and I have stayed at. The service is impeccable. The only thing they could improve on is the room service food. In all other aspects especially service it is near perfect. We will be back as soon as possible.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a suite.. it would be worth the money to have a guaranteed cabana every day!! Room 217 is...
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

My partner and I spent a week at Live Aqua and it was unforgettable! From the staff to the ambiance, every detail exceeded our expectations. Nancy V. made out trip so special and made us feel truly at home there. The other staff went above and beyond at every meal and poolside. Needless to say, we will be back soon!

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. It is a pleasure for me to know that your experience at Live Aqua Cancun exceeded your expectations; our number one priority is to make every guest experience exceptional and unique as it can be, thank you for letting us know how memorable and special was your staying with us. I have already passed my congratulations to Nancy for the exceptional service provided to you.

It will be an honor to have you as our guest again, do not hesitate to contact us if you require any assistance for your next stay.

Racine, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

I have stayed in many resorts in cancun,this by far was the best ever,from the food to the pools and beach,the service was top notch,,,I researched and thought the reviews were to good to all be true! Well they were true! The workers go out of there way, I needed tape to fix my camara, 2xs it was at my door in 5min, my ac went one call fixed in less then 10 min,,the servers around the pool awesome they bust there butts and yes all inclusive but tipped them every time because they deserved it, hardest workers I ever seen, rooms were clean ,smelled nice,we ate the buffet it was so good we did not feel the need to go to the others thou I herd they were Fab...any room 3rd floor and up ,great views,we got a corner room seeing the balcony is bigger,free up grade...we will go back with out a doubt,,loved it, not a spring break place that was a plus for us,,do be carful in the ocean, one man drowned a few hotels down,seems every time we go someone gets caught in the rip tide, use your heads and respect the oc

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
I would like to express my gratitude for the time you have taken to share this detailed review and the valuable comments you’ve provided in it. I have no doubts that your review will be of a great help for many travelers while making their decision to visit Live Aqua Cancun. Thank you for the warm words regarding our staff, service, food and general relaxing atmosphere, which we try to provide to our guests.

We are looking forward to welcome you back on many future occasions, which we will be happy to make very special for you.

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

We recently stayed for a week. The location is great, but we were so content, we never left the property. My husband and I actually relaxed for the first time in months! (We avoided the time share trap others have mentioned.) The resort is beautiful, smells lovely, it's clean, but the main joy was the wonderful, efficient, and friendly staff! It was such a joy to be at a hotel where the employees truly enjoyed their jobs. Antonio was the best pool waiter we have ever had! It was like he read our minds when we needed something. We loved EVERY restaurant! Chef Eric has done an excellent job with the decor and the selections. Patricia who took care of us a few times for lunch at Sea Corner was so lovely to be with. She was on top of everything and was so very pleasant. I got sick and lost about 36 hours. That was awful, but not enough to keep me from going back! Valente was an excellent waiter and we were so happy that he took care of us both times we ate at MB. My favorite lunch place was Azur. Mario and Christian made us feel like celebrities. And the Cadillac Marguerita was the best I've ever had. It was so perfect, I had to take a picture of it! Room service was fantastic!! Everything we ordered was delicious and arrived hot. Best Huevos Rancheros ever!! Great drinks! Please tip everyone.....they appreciate it and deserve it! Can't wait to go back!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive? Share your experiences!