My wife and I spent eight relaxing days at Live Aqua celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary & her birthday. Overall we enjoyed Live Aqua very much however I would not say that the resort is a 5 star resort, 4 star, yes.
In almost all instances the Live Aqua staff was excellent and the service wonderful. We had a two room suite on the 7th floor and did take advantage of the Club level reception every night on the 5th floor as well as the cabana at the pools. Our room was close to the elevators and I being a light sleeper was awaken several nights due to noise in the hallway. I would have preferred a room away from the elevators but they were not available for us at cheek in. If you are a light sleeper request a room away from the elevators. Anna who checked us in was very sweet and arranged a special dinner for my wife's birthday at Azur which was great. We did try each of the restaurants for dinner, except the the one that you must pay for, our favorite was MB's. The Susi station just outside of MB's is a great place to get get a bite to hold you over prior to dinner. We did have lunch at Azur a few times and it was nice. We also ordered lunch poolside. Breakfast at Siete which is a buffet was fine as they offer an assortment of items. They were in the process of getting a new restaurant ready to open which we understand will be Italian food. Both my Wife and I did come down with stomach issues while at the resort which was disappointing. We are not sure of the cause but we both noticed that while at the beach bar they appear to rinse the glasses in a solution and not wash them completely. We have both recovered.
On our first full day it rained hard all day. The staff was busy trying to keep the rain water from running inside the resort but in many spots they were unsuccessful. They need to work on this as it was a deterrent to the beauty of the resort.
Over all we had a great time at Live Aqua as the resort is beautiful, the pools are very nice and the beach is great.
- Also Known As:
- Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive Hotel Cancun
- Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive Hotel
- Aqua Cancun
- Cancun Aqua Hotel
- Aqua Hotel Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Grand Aqua
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live Aqua Cancun, a welcoming place, where being is the first part of feeling. Your senses work together. It's a prism of colors, eclectic rhythms, and seductive details. Enjoy the fusion of idyllic days and energizing nights. It is a monument to your arrival to this Cancun Spa Resort. This sophisticated beachfront resort lies along white sand beaches, across the street from La Isla Shopping Mall and walking distance from some of the best restaurants and shopping malls in the city. Exotic drinks, barefoot luxury and activities overlooking the resort's 8 infiniti pools are just part of the exquisite details within our All Inclusive concept. Music worships you at every step, with changes in rhythms that match the emotions you feel and the space around you. The sound is never the same, but always relaxing, exciting and harmonic. Arriving, leaving, just belonging makes you sigh with peace. The Aqua aroma seeps into every nook and cranny up to the sky, down to the sea. Return to yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Amex, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.