We were at Live Aqua for 7 nights as a couple, for our second time in Cancun (first time we staied at ME Melia Cancun).
The hotel is very beautiful, very relaxing and it was the reason we booked it. we looked for no children resort.
the check-in was very quick and while we were waiting we recieved hand massage ( 5 minutes), very good one (and at the pool also they came once a day to offer hand massage).
when we came they asked us if we are celebrating somthing and indeed we celebrate pragnancy and anniversary and then in the next couple of days they decorated our room with colorful rice with shapes of little baby and in other day as hearts and candels. it was very beautiful tribute.
my wife loved the food in all of the hotels restaurants ( its had 5 different restaurants - Mexican as an a la carte at night, italian as a buffet at night, sushi station noon until night and 2 other that not had a spacific kitchen ) i eat Kosher and there for the veraity of food for me is very limited aut for me the food was OK also, i alwas have what to eat, i ate every day 24 pieces of sushi (very good, and fresh) and also at noon hot dogs and burgers, dinner we had ravioly and chili soop in bread (recommendad).
i am not sure way but when we checked in we recieved a room in the highest floor ( 9 ) in the middle, its has the most amazing view to the ocean, so beautiful and perfect, the rooms are very clean , shine floor.
be careful - when the air condition turned on and the window is open - the floor became wet and you can slip.
i have to say, they have suites taht you can upgrade to but i have to say i saw them and its not so worth the money, the Jaccuse is very slow and small so only one can get in, and the jets suckes, and who need living room when you are all day in the pool???
the pools are amazing - they have several pools - each one in different temperature - i have to say most of them are very hot (its like jaccusse) but my wife loved it it was the first time she entered in to the water in a second. what i liked was the huge pool - it was almost an olimpic one and its allow me to swim every day as i used to at home - again little bit hot but perfect!!!
the pools are also conecting to the sea so its have the most amazing view...
and the most important thing - the crew!!!! the all was so nice and so tring to do every thing right, they allways laughed with us and asked us if we like to ordher something, after few days they gave us automaticly our drinks since they remembered it.
SPA - i order a swidich massage - it was very good - and the facilities was also nice (wet and dry sauna, hot and cold bath and jaccusse.
its true that we gave good tips in all our vacation but i am not sure it was only because of it!!!
the hotel was definitely expensive then all other in the hotels zone area but it was worth it!!!! we definitely will be back...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live Aqua Cancun, a welcoming place, where being is the first part of feeling. Your senses work together. It's a prism of colors, eclectic rhythms, and seductive details. Enjoy the fusion of idyllic days and energizing nights. It is a monument to your arrival to this Cancun Spa Resort. This sophisticated beachfront resort lies along white sand beaches, across the street from La Isla Shopping Mall and walking distance from some of the best restaurants and shopping malls in the city. Exotic drinks, barefoot luxury and activities overlooking the resort's 8 infiniti pools are just part of the exquisite details within our All Inclusive concept. Music worships you at every step, with changes in rhythms that match the emotions you feel and the space around you. The sound is never the same, but always relaxing, exciting and harmonic. Arriving, leaving, just belonging makes you sigh with peace. The Aqua aroma seeps into every nook and cranny up to the sky, down to the sea. Return to yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Aqua Hotel
- Aqua Hotel Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Grand Aqua