My husband and I had a wonderful stay at Live Aqua Cancun. Upon checking in (we were early) our room was not quite ready but they stored our luggage and gave us our wristbands so we could start enjoying ourselves. Within 20 minutes we ran into Chef Eric who introduced himself and his Sous Chef. It was amazing that he took the time to chat with my husband and I. We only had 3 short nights but each day was absolutely wonderful.
The staff is amazing, the food is incredible especially being an all inclusive. Our room had a garden view (located on the main floor) but was clean, comfortable and spacious. Every meal was delicious, I don't think we had any complaints (besides not having enough time to try everything!). We followed Chef Eric's advice and ordered Steve's Big Foot Eggs at Siete for breakfast and they are really worth trying. Go to the Mexican Station and ask for them! Kudos to Chef Eric and his entire staff! The staff at Live Aqua greet you with a big smile and "hola!". Those who went out of their way to make our visit memorable include Executive Chef Eric, Violetta at AKA, Chef Fernando at mb, Angel at mb, and Lorena (concierge/customer service I think).
The grounds are beautiful, the pools are clean and the beach is delightful. Our only complaint (though small) was with Julio who was serving drinks on the beach. He seemed to be only interested in bringing drinks to those who tipped or women on their own. Only once did he ask us if we wanted anything and then ignored us for the rest of the day.
I made an appointment at Aqua Spa and arrived an hour before my deep tissue massage. They have you spend 10 minutes in the sauna, 10 in foot bath, a quick dip in a cool pool, 10 minutes in a warm pool with cucumbers over your eyes and a cold towel to cover them, 10 minutes in a steam room then back for a cool dip. I found it to be quite relaxing. The massage was good but wasn't quite what I was expecting for a deep tissue massage, it was more of a normal massage than deep tissue but still enjoyable.
We had a wonderful experience, next time we'll probably go for an Ocean Front/View room instead of the Garden View.
Also, you must order the Habanero Soup at mb.
Thank you Live Aqua for a wonderful vacation! We'll be back ASAP!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live Aqua Cancun, a welcoming place, where being is the first part of feeling. Your senses work together. It's a prism of colors, eclectic rhythms, and seductive details. Enjoy the fusion of idyllic days and energizing nights. It is a monument to your arrival to this Cancun Spa Resort. This sophisticated beachfront resort lies along white sand beaches, across the street from La Isla Shopping Mall and walking distance from some of the best restaurants and shopping malls in the city. Exotic drinks, barefoot luxury and activities overlooking the resort's 8 infiniti pools are just part of the exquisite details within our All Inclusive concept. Music worships you at every step, with changes in rhythms that match the emotions you feel and the space around you. The sound is never the same, but always relaxing, exciting and harmonic. Arriving, leaving, just belonging makes you sigh with peace. The Aqua aroma seeps into every nook and cranny up to the sky, down to the sea. Return to yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, getaroom.com, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Aqua Hotel
- Aqua Hotel Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Grand Aqua