The hotel is very beautiful and modern. Once you get to the lobby, you feel the smell of the essencial oils. The staff is extremely polite and make you feel very comfortable. As soon as check in is completed, you will get a hand massage and the opportunity to book the massages in case you want it.
The room is quite espacious and modern. They just need to take care of some small details, such as s broken mirror, shamppoo holder (room 428). Despite of that, everything was quite perfect. This is hotel who take takes Csat seriously. At the restaurant, you are always welcomed with a big smile. Food is good. There are few restaurants: Siete, which isthe buffet you can get the breakfast and eat during the day. Azur is the one by the beach. You can eat A la carte or help yourself in te buffet. MB isthe best for me. Very chick (it is a gourmet experience, so if you are looking for big plates full of food, you will not like it). We also had the opportunity to have our breakfast in this restaurant. They have a very pleasant deck with a garden, so the atmosfere is really good. My only complain about MB is that kitchen is open, so it smells a lot and you will not leave without a smelling hair. I would suggest them to close with glasses. I am sure the food experience would be even greater. There is a brand new restaurant called Hidden Garden where they served Tapas. The atmosphere is great but perhaps there is a need to adjust the menu, as the food is basically bruschetas, after the appetizer and I havent seen the tapas I am used to have while going to this kind of restaurants.
The weak point was the swim pool, which I found a bit crowded. There are too many chairs and there is not privacy as your neighbor is 1 step away from you. For those looking for more privacy, there is the option to pay 80usd for the cabanas for the day with the promise to deliver a differentiated pool service, which would be highly appreciate as by that time, we didnt find very friendly waitress in the pool willing to make the difference or following the Cust Service orientation this hotel has.
Apart from that, the experience was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live Aqua Cancun, a welcoming place, where being is the first part of feeling. Your senses work together. It's a prism of colors, eclectic rhythms, and seductive details. Enjoy the fusion of idyllic days and energizing nights. It is a monument to your arrival to this Cancun Spa Resort. This sophisticated beachfront resort lies along white sand beaches, across the street from La Isla Shopping Mall and walking distance from some of the best restaurants and shopping malls in the city. Exotic drinks, barefoot luxury and activities overlooking the resort's 8 infiniti pools are just part of the exquisite details within our All Inclusive concept. Music worships you at every step, with changes in rhythms that match the emotions you feel and the space around you. The sound is never the same, but always relaxing, exciting and harmonic. Arriving, leaving, just belonging makes you sigh with peace. The Aqua aroma seeps into every nook and cranny up to the sky, down to the sea. Return to yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Aqua Hotel
- Aqua Hotel Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Grand Aqua