Hotel stay was just what we needed... first class service like no other hotel I've ever stayed, amazing food, beautiful pools and right on ocean. By far the service is what stands out. From the staff at the pool, to the bartenders, to the waiters, to the spa... people went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable.
The food choices were varied and delicious. We really enjoyed the breakfast, specials by the pool and multiple dinner options. My favorite restaurant was MB and they recently opened up a fondue place we didn't try but looked good. Everything was really included. It was so nice to check out and have a balance of $0.
The hotel also did really special things for the holidays - a snowman with Christmas wishes left in our room, Santa coming in on a jetski and taking pictures on the beach, champagne to celebrate. Very nice touches which added to the enjoyment of our trip.
Just a few minor suggestions if I am being really picky: no real night life at the hotel. A band by the pool or better entertainment at the bar would be nice for guests looking for a little something to do at night. They do offer arrangements to an outside club every night, but for a fee of $50 or more. The hot tubs never really got hot, but we still stayed in them for hours a day to enjoy some cocktails and talk to other visitors. Lastly, the Internet service was sporadic at times.
We are already planning our next visit to Live Aqua. If you go, you will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live Aqua Cancun, a welcoming place, where being is the first part of feeling. Your senses work together. It's a prism of colors, eclectic rhythms, and seductive details. Enjoy the fusion of idyllic days and energizing nights. It is a monument to your arrival to this Cancun Spa Resort. This sophisticated beachfront resort lies along white sand beaches, across the street from La Isla Shopping Mall and walking distance from some of the best restaurants and shopping malls in the city. Exotic drinks, barefoot luxury and activities overlooking the resort's 8 infiniti pools are just part of the exquisite details within our All Inclusive concept. Music worships you at every step, with changes in rhythms that match the emotions you feel and the space around you. The sound is never the same, but always relaxing, exciting and harmonic. Arriving, leaving, just belonging makes you sigh with peace. The Aqua aroma seeps into every nook and cranny up to the sky, down to the sea. Return to yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Aqua Hotel
- Aqua Hotel Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Grand Aqua