“Everything was perfect.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive

You added Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive to your Saves list
Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive
4.5 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Boulevard Kukulcan Km. 12.5 Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Package Deal
Ranked #2 of 178 Hotels in Cancun
GreenLeadersGold level
sullivan's island
“Everything was perfect.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Everything was perfect. Honestly...service, food, room, etc...perfect. Everything was amazing...I'm not one to write long reviews...so just book your room already. Spa was great. Food excellent. Everything.

Room Tip: Get an ocean front room...higher floors. Or spring for the Aqua Club rooms...worth it if you're...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,869)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

This was the best all inclusive hotel we have ever stayed at. We are Palace resort members and this surpassed them. The hotel is beautiful and extremely clean! The food was delicious and always fresh, even on the buffet. We had their "house wine" and we found it to be quite good as we are avid wine drinkers. The ocean and beach was exceptional but the best part of this trip was the staff. We had excellent service from Roger Yupit, bartender extraordinaire! We sat at the wine bar and talked with him and watched him work his magic. He made us the best cosmo martini's, we miss him! Jaime Peralta waited on at at MB restaurant. We asked him if they had scallops as they were not on menu, and he said "one moment". Jaime came back to ask us how we would like them prepared and in 20 minutes we had scallops! They were delicious as all the food was. We also experienced exceptional service at the beach. Andres Mesas & Philippe waited on us everyday and provided us with many laughs and smiles. We were amazed at how they waited on the entire beach! We really enjoyed talking with them and they really made our trip complete. We would definitely recommend this resort and we will be back. We also met the general manager and the executive chef and saw them many times in the restaurants and on the resort making sure everything was as it should be for the guests. We also visited the spa and had a very relaxing massage. The hotel is tranquil and upscale. You will not regret coming to this resort.

Room Tip: Ocean front 9th floor, very quiet and beautiful overlooking the ocean.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
ManagerAQCU, General Manager at Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Thank you so much for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your experience with us, it was a pleasure meeting you. It’s truly rewarding to know that your stay with us was wonderful and that you were pleased with our restaurants and facilities. Comments like yours, with details on what made your stay so memorable and names of every team member who made every effort to ensure that you wouldn’t want to leave our hotel, are always welcome with great enthusiasm by every staff member, as it is our inspiration for success and new achievements.

It will be an honor to have you as our guests again, please feel free to contact us any time for pre-arrival arrangements.

Wayne, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Live Aqua was the most hospitable place that I have ever been! The staff was extremely attentive and welcoming! The hotel was beautiful, the spa was phenominal!! My girlfriends and I got the best massage ever hands down. My friends and I had the best experience at Live Aqua, our waiter Limberg was the best. He always checked in on us and made sure we had everything we wanted/needed in minutes. He also brought new things over for us to try without even asking. We all will be back there and ESPECIALLY to see Limberg!! Highly recommended hotel!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for this review, and especially for your kind words about our greatest asset: the Live Aqua Cancun staff, I have already passed my congratulations to Limberg for such exceptional service.

Thank you again for all your kind comments, we all are looking forward to welcome you back to Live Aqua Cancun.

Southington, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

I have never felt compelled to write a review before, but Live Aqua deserves one. My husband and I just returned from a trip with three other couples. We had a great time. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The food was excellent, better then my last cruise. The hotel was spotless and the room was very spacious and comfortable. There was plently of sun and shade by the pool so you can choice your preference. The menus had a lot to pick from we were never hungry. You did not need reservations at night to get into the restaurants, we did however go one evening right when the smaller restaurant opened just because we were a party of eight and they do not take reservations. The atmosphere was very relaxing and I highly recommend the spa.

Room Tip: We booked a garden view, but upgraded to an ocean view when we got there. Well worth the upgrade.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
We all at Live Aqua Cancun are delighted to know that you had a memorable time staying with us and enjoyed everything, from the selection of food, the pools and especially the excellent service provided by our staff.

We will be looking forward to your next visit, do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance in the future.

Annandale, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Great place to relax and enjoy the sun, surf, great food, wonderful attentive staff!! Everyone here is warm and welcoming--just like the sun. Skip the mani-pedicure--it's 3x more expensive than at home. Massages at the spa are a good value--well worth it--and add to your relaxed, pampered feeling. Consider losing a few pounds before coming, so that you can indulge in the wonderful variety of cuisines. You'll want to try everything!!!

Room Tip: Ground floor garden view was fine, but consider upgrading to a room with an ocean view.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

I always check out tripadvisor before booking a resort and once again it was very acurate. Instead of repeating all the good things which I agree with, I'm going to write the things that would make me stay here again compared to the Palace and Riu Resorts where we usually stay. (1) King Size Bed is a true king size bed, not two beds pushed together with a crack in the middle. (2) Water in bathroom is filtered so you don't need bottled water when you brush your teeth. (3) The spa smell and sounds filling the resort when you wallk in are so wonderful and calming. (4) I emailed ahead and asked for 3 rooms together and got it on first try. I also emailed that my sister was celebrating her birthday and anniversary and they decorated her room and made it very special. (5) the food was amazing and healthy and presented very beautifully (6) I loved the coffee bar, the sushi place and fish tacos restaurant on the beach for a variety from the restaurants. (7) even the telephone was a nice soft ring (unlike the doorbell). (8) A lifeguard on duty was nice by the ocean. (9) the computers and printers at the end of the lobby were great to print boarding passes. (10) drinks AND snacks in the fridge.
We booked ocean front rooms from the start and got 6th floor with perfect views. The location on the beach is also perfect and you can walk either way for miles and pick up seashells. Would definately stay here again. Only flaw I could see was the "time scare" people by the concierge desk. One told me it wasn't a time share and they just wanted you to re book for next year at a discount. I may have been interested in this but didn't want to waste 90 min (or 1/2 a day) and go to another resort. Vacation time is to valuable for that. Thanks Live Aqua~Keep up the good work. Your employees act like they enjoy working there and always had a smile and a hello.

Room Tip: Sixth floor oceanfront was perfect.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
ManagerAQCU, General Manager at Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Thank you very much for sharing your review with every reader of TripAdvisor. It was a pleasure host your recent vacation in Cancun and we are delighted to know that you had such a great and memorable time staying with us and enjoyed everything, from the convenient location of our resort, the food, the beach and especially the service.

We will be looking forward to your next visit to Live Aqua Cancun, please do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance in the future.

Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

I Loved Live Aqua! It was like going to a great spa for a hot stone massage,...but the experience lasted 7 whole days instead of 50 minutes. Wow! I never felt so relaxed after a vacation in my life. I thought I would miss the nightlife, but I really didn't. I did give feedback that they should add more classy and relaxing nightlife in the evenings after dinner, though. Entertainment can be relaxing...it doesn't have to be a party atmosphere. Anyway,....the rooms were clean and beauful, the bathrooms were fabulous, the views were amazing, the ocean and beach are paradise. The spa was magic! One of the best spa experiences of my life. I have been to Secrets, the Royal, Paradisus, Majestic and many other great hotel brands, and this hotel ranks right up there with the best of them. It is the whole package that made it wonderful. From the food to the views,...all was well, as it should be!

But,...I must say that it was the people that made the most difference. The staff was as amazing as the resort, and put Live Aqua over the top for us. These people all sooooo deserve a raise, a big tip and a warm fuzzy! They are all so genuine and happy and alive! It is obvious that they are treated well by management and that this organization has their act together from the overall effect. Yadira was the most gracious host in both Azur and Siete. I love her. Karla was also very friendly (they all were). My favorite waiter at Siete was Jesus! Such a nice person on top of his game. Thanks for the watermelon juice and a special thank you to the smoothie guy and the girl at the mexican station making taco's and sope's. Oh,...and the omelet station was also fabulous in the morning. The kitchen mgr & staff brought me fresh guacamole and avocado upon request with a great big smile.Alejandro was an amazing waiter with excellent service at MB along with the chef Fernando who presented the food at our table in person. An amazing touch. BTW: Everything was delicious,...thank you Fernando.

We had a fabulous special dinner at Innla 'Kesh where Jahaziel (the mgr), Carlos and Angel (our excellent waiters) sang a very special anniversary song to us. It was sooo fun and a magical setting with water in the center and greenery all around. Exquisite food here as well, especially the tomato soup and the salad with yogurt dressing (yummy).

Nancy, Fernanda and Lorena were our amazing concierges! They went ABOVE and BEYOND each and every day! Our love to Lorena who is very special to us! She made sure that we knew when the turtles were born so that we could help release them into the ocean. An amazing experience! She was just special in every way! Wish we could take her home with us. But, alas, we must share all these wonderful people.

Evette, Daisy, Isabella (hand massage in the lobby), Elsie, Adriana and several other incredible spa staff made our stay wonderful! From the couples massage, to the third eye chakra massage (shirodhara) that put me into an alpha state filled with love, to the magic of india treatment I had (my husband had deep tissue that he said was wonderful),....we could not have been happier. The water ritual was also fabulous! Loved the steam room, the sauna, the jacuzzi and the relaxation room.

The Royal has been our favorite for many years, but Live Aqua is right on their tail. If they just add a few more classy entertainment venues, I think they may just have them beat. It's a tie at this moment.

Go for it, live aqua!

Room Tip: Aqua Suites have the large patios facing the ocean; Fuego Suites have 2 very large patios with one f...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for your review and for mentioning so many positive elements you have experienced in Live Aqua Cancun. I am pleased to know you enjoyed our personalized service, delicious food, pools and our Spa.

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendations for future travelers, we are looking forward to the opportunity to welcome you back. Do not hesitate to contact us for any pre-arrival arrangements.