Traveled from Nov 7-14, 2012. Loved the resort! Booked a garden view, had a partial ocean view with vacant lot next door. Arrived for our 30th Anniversary to rosebuds on bed with wine and chocolate strawberries in our room and two other times we were welcomed with a cake to help celebrate. Thank you! Loved the aromatherapy throughout the resort and relaxed atmosphere with no children! Bartenders were exceptional especially Roger at the swing bar! They prepared a special lunch just for our group of 14. It was the Chicken Mole at the Azur Restaurant. It was WONDERFUL!! Thank you!! The lobby bar was exceptional also, I think the bartenders name was Cesaer. He always remembered who we were and what we wanted! The swim up bar was our camp hangout and loved the mattresses to relax on and the heated pool. The service was spotty there sometimes waiting longer to be acknowledged. The food was exceptional to poor. Loved the room service and Sushi! The MB was fairly cold food, but good. The Azur was hit and miss. We waited 3 1/2 hours from arrival to leaving one night, but other nights was exceptional. Friends loved the spa and massage. We booked a private 14 person Catamaran trip with FunJet and enjoyed that even though the captain felt we didn't tip enough, The Coffee Shop was a nice touch to all inclusive! The heated swim up pool was sometimes TOO hot and other pools were freezing. Try to find a happy medium! The ocean was specular, clean with some days calm and other days rough surf. Enjoyed the turtle sanctuary and the experience of releasing the turtles at dusk! Maid service was exceptional with turn down service at night. We enjoyed that the resort wasn't full so we didn't have to fight for dinner tables or lounge chairs. Overall we would definitely return and enjoyed the week we spent with you for the money we spent!! Thanks again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live Aqua Cancun, a welcoming place, where being is the first part of feeling. Your senses work together. It's a prism of colors, eclectic rhythms, and seductive details. Enjoy the fusion of idyllic days and energizing nights. It is a monument to your arrival to this Cancun Spa Resort. This sophisticated beachfront resort lies along white sand beaches, across the street from La Isla Shopping Mall and walking distance from some of the best restaurants and shopping malls in the city. Exotic drinks, barefoot luxury and activities overlooking the resort's 8 infiniti pools are just part of the exquisite details within our All Inclusive concept. Music worships you at every step, with changes in rhythms that match the emotions you feel and the space around you. The sound is never the same, but always relaxing, exciting and harmonic. Arriving, leaving, just belonging makes you sigh with peace. The Aqua aroma seeps into every nook and cranny up to the sky, down to the sea. Return to yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Aqua Hotel
- Aqua Hotel Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Grand Aqua