My husband and I have stayed at the Aqua three times and have booked for March 2013. We love the relaxing atmosphere and extraordinary customer service. We consider Candy our favorite concierge. She has gone out of her way to make sure our every wish was granted. We did the time share breakfast and Candy got us a wonderful discount on our trip to Cozumel. She knew that we were hesitant, so on the the morning of our breakfast she rode over in the cab with us. We really appreciate the sincere personal attention that we receive from Candy year after year.
I have read these other reviews and I have to say that if you did not think the Aqua was up to your standards... first... you should learn how to spell. Secondly, if there is a maintenance problem in your room, contact the front desk... be reasonable, this resort has been booked solid during the prime travel season, during a quick inspection, some problems may not be immediately evident.
Thirdly, you are in another country eating and drinking a larger variety and quantity of food than your body is used to... if you do this any where you are going to get sick. Hint: Look up drinking too much coconut milk on Google.... by the way that ingredient is in almost every tropical drink!
The Aqua is five star rooms, food, and customer service. It is tranquil and refreshing as a spa resort should be.
See you in March!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live Aqua Cancun, a welcoming place, where being is the first part of feeling. Your senses work together. It's a prism of colors, eclectic rhythms, and seductive details. Enjoy the fusion of idyllic days and energizing nights. It is a monument to your arrival to this Cancun Spa Resort. This sophisticated beachfront resort lies along white sand beaches, across the street from La Isla Shopping Mall and walking distance from some of the best restaurants and shopping malls in the city. Exotic drinks, barefoot luxury and activities overlooking the resort's 8 infinity pools are just part of the exquisite details within our All Inclusive concept. Music worships you at every step, with changes in rhythms that match the emotions you feel and the space around you. The sound is never the same, but always relaxing, exciting and harmonic. Arriving, leaving, just belonging makes you sigh with peace. The Aqua aroma seeps into every nook and cranny up to the sky, down to the sea. Return to yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Aqua Hotel
- Aqua Hotel Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Grand Aqua