My wife and I traveled to Cancun for the second time with three other couples and the Live Aqua is a resort we will definitely return to. We all booked our rooms on the 5th floor Aqua Club Level. Check-in was pretty much a breeze for the most part as fifth floor guests are treated to a private check-in in the lobby area. Additionally, the continental breakfast, coffee and juice in the morning and then the reception with a full premium bar in the evening was well worth the extra cost. The 5th floor terrace overlooking the lagoon was beautiful and provided a great gathering place around 5:30 when the beach side of the resort became shaded.
The room accommodations we superb with a fully stocked mini bar and ample bottled water. The ocean view was spectacular, beds very comffortable, and rooms cleaned well daily. Room service at night was also great. The report staff was some of the best we've experienced and it seemed like there were more staff at this resort than others we have stayed.
The food was above average and basically had anything you would ever want. Siete was a good buffet type eatery, MB and the Azurnwere more formal and the beachside cafe served great fish tacos during the day. We also had the chicken nachos on the beach that were ordered from the Azur.
The bars were all stocked with premium alcohol but you had to ask for it most of the time. The tequila bar inside the resort was a fun place, as was the beach bar and the swim up. The Azur bar was the earliest opening bar for the beach when we wanted cocktails prior to 10am.
Our group spent the majority of our our time on the beach as we're not really pool goers. Securing eight chairs together was never a problem. The beach in front of the resort was groomed daily and the swimming was excellent with the gradual drop off. Most mornings the hotel staff even carried towels to the beach for us and assisted with helping us to set up.
Overall, our group likes to have fun and that we did at this resort. The night life was pretty slow but we did enjoy the Egos bar in the evening. If you're wanting to dance, however, you will need to leave the resort and hit a nightclub. We also had a lot of fun with some of the resort staff. A few names that I can remember we're Lionel the lifeguard, Cucco, and Jonathon.
- Also Known As:
- Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive Hotel Cancun
- Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive Hotel
- Aqua Cancun
- Cancun Aqua Hotel
- Aqua Hotel Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Grand Aqua
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live Aqua Cancun, a welcoming place, where being is the first part of feeling. Your senses work together. It's a prism of colors, eclectic rhythms, and seductive details. Enjoy the fusion of idyllic days and energizing nights. It is a monument to your arrival to this Cancun Spa Resort. This sophisticated beachfront resort lies along white sand beaches, across the street from La Isla Shopping Mall and walking distance from some of the best restaurants and shopping malls in the city. Exotic drinks, barefoot luxury and activities overlooking the resort's 8 infiniti pools are just part of the exquisite details within our All Inclusive concept. Music worships you at every step, with changes in rhythms that match the emotions you feel and the space around you. The sound is never the same, but always relaxing, exciting and harmonic. Arriving, leaving, just belonging makes you sigh with peace. The Aqua aroma seeps into every nook and cranny up to the sky, down to the sea. Return to yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Amex, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.