“Great Time!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 35 nightlife in Cancun
Type: Bar/ Clubs, Dance Club/ Discos
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: We are the largest night club in Latin America and our location with three impressive levels that gather up to 6 thousand people is living proof of that statement. The concerts, light shows and music have an unique style. That's why we are the favorite spot for the party addicts!
Meadow Lands, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great Time!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

This was my first time visiting Cancun and I spent two nights here. The shows were AMAZING! drinks were delicious as well. However, I did lose my camera while at the club. Could have been misplaced, or taken. Never the less, it was an awesome time! BUT i wouldn't recommend taking anything of any value there (especially all of your vacation photos) :(

Visited February 2013

Bogotá, Cundinamarca, Colombia
18 attraction reviews
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

This place is awesome for partying in Cancún. You can either party at the club, have a drink at the small bar or party at the beach (my favourite). Definetly something you don't want to miss.

Visited March 2012
Vancouver, Canada
36 attraction reviews
“FAVOURITE CLUB EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

This is my favourite club in Cancun! Just spent New Years here and it was soooo worth it!!!

This club holds at least 6,000 people at one time! It's the place to be on a Saturday night! I love this club so much and nothing compares to the nights I've partied here. They always host events here as well, I recently just saw Deadmau5 perform at the city on his tour and it was AMAZING! You gotta go, that's all I can say!

Visited January 2013
Montreal, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“They really own the night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

You need to go there on Friday night, the music and the show are the best, Open bar and bottle service all night

Visited January 2013
Manitoba
3 attraction reviews
“pick-pocketed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

We were pick-pocketed at this club. Iphones and cash stolen from purse. Not impressed, all our pictures were in there.

Visited February 2013