My husband and I just returned (4/11/10) from an 8 day trip at the Grand Royal Solaris. If you stay anywhere in Mexico, you've got to stay here at least once. The beaches are so amazing and so beautiful. The hotel is beautiful, so clean and the people are so sweet. The food is good and they have a lot of American food so you are not stuck just eating Mexican food (which is also good). They even had a chinese buffet one night was was so good. We were too tired from the beach to go to the shows at night, but I hear they are wonderful. The hotel staff treated us like royality, no kidding. Our room had a king size bed and a stocked refrigerator. We didn't need to ask them for anything. The towels are right next to the pool (there are 4) and we spent a lot of time at the adult pool which was nice. No one pressures you into timeshare buying (although we already own one) so we just relaxed all week. It was spring break weak, so we enjoyed watching all the kids too. The weather was beautiful every day 85-89 and down into the 70's at night. Try to get a balcony room they all over look the ocean.
Anyway, I really can't say enough good things about this hotel. I can't wait to stay there again next year!!! Adios!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GR Solaris Cancun is an all inclusive beachfront resort that offers a range of facilities and a full slate of activities daily. Guests have access to two swimming pools, a spa tub, a 22.5-Meter (74-foot) stretch of beach, and a fitness center. The hotel also has a marina, where non-motorized water sports, tennis courts, and a volleyball court are available. Other amenities include concierge services, a spa, a hair salon, and laundry facilities (no dry cleaning services). Business amenities include meeting rooms, banquet facilities, event catering, a ballroom, and business center with Internet access (surcharge for all). Three restaurants, two snack bars, and two bars are on site. Room service is available 24 hours a day. NEW Wall climbing and mini cinema Solaris. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Amex, Expedia, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your GR Solaris Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gr Solaris Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Solaris Cancun
- Grand Solaris Cancun
- Gr Solaris Hotel Cancun
- Gr Solaris Cancun & Spa
- Gr Solaris Cancun Mexico
- Grand Royal Solaris Cancun