“On time service- round trip airport to hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 263 Activities in Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: The Cheapest Shuttle in Cancun Airport, Starting at $10 - Book your Cancun Shuttle Now! Shuttle to Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya & Tulum. Comfortable & Safe. Also we offer private tours to Chichen Itza and Tulum.
“On time service- round trip airport to hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2014 NEW

Drivers showed up on time. Friendly staff. Answered all our questions honestly. I paid round trip service ahead of time online. No worry at all. No need extra step of calling for confirmation of return trip. Everything went well smoothly.

Los Angeles, California
“Fabulous service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2014 NEW

My husband & I just returned from our trip to the Riviera Maya and had the pleasure of using Happy Shuttle to & from the airport. Our driver Henrry was a true sweetheart! He shared knowledgeable information about the area on the way to our hotel and even presented us with souvenirs to take back home with us. We had confirmed a specific time for him to meet up with us at our hotel for our return ride back to the airport and we were pleasantly surprised to see he was there even before schedule. Happy Shuttle were terrific - extremely pleasant & professional, what more can one ask for?! Thank you, Happy Shuttle & special kudos to Henrry for making our vacation a truly memorable one!

New Rochelle, New York
“Happy Shuttle Airport Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2014 NEW

Coming out of the Cancun Airport can be somewhat chaotic but we were able to find the Happy Shuttle representative without much trouble. A few minutes later we were in a private van on the way to Tulum. The driver was muy simpatico and willing to make stops for beers along the way and at a supermarket in Tulum for some things we needed. A week later, Happy Shuttle picked us up at our hotel and took us to another hotel in Mayakoba where we spent three nights. We were also picked up for the ride back to the airport at the end of the stay. They were on time, friendly and courteous. I could not be more pleased with Happy Shuttle and sincerely hope they're still around for our next trip to Tulum.

Winston Salem, NC
7 attraction reviews
“Airport service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2014 NEW

I used Happy Shuttle for my airport pickups Dec 4 and Dec 7th. I was very pleased.
I booked a shared shuttle from the airport to my hotel in the hotel zone. $11.50 was very reasonable priced.
I had a bit of trouble finding my rep when I exited the airport... had to cross the lane of traffic and pass a bunch of other shuttle companies before finding mine. The lady who was repping the company had a sweatshirt on so I couldn't find the bright green shirt! :( Finally found. Waiting around 10-15 minutes for another person to arrive and then we were off!
I had a private shuttle for my trip back to the airport due to having to leave at 4:45 am. I thought $35 was a tad bit steep, but best price overall. Driver was very prompt and very friendly for that early in the morning.
No problems and I will use again when I go back :)

Palo Alto, California
“Jose Diaz did a wonderful job!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2014 NEW

Happy Shuttle took us back and forth from the airport to Tulum and also picked up my husband separately and brought him down. All the drivers were friendly and professional but I especially want to recommend Jose Diaz - our driver back to the airport on our last day. When we come back to Cancun I am going to request him to tour Chichen Itza with us. Jose is extremely friendly, accommodating and intelligent. His English is excellent. I recommend him highly.