“Excellent ice creams” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Mexico City, Mexico
“Excellent ice creams”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

With the sunny Cancun it is always nice to have a refreshing option, Aldos it's a good option. Local franchise but very clean and tasty icecreams make an excellent option.

Ice creams are a little more expensive than in home town but the quality deserves it. You can ask to taste the ice cream option before ordering your choice.

Good option, you can fin them in Cancun and Isla Mujeres for sure

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Brooklyn, New York
“My second visit to an Aldo's Gelato - Great!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I recently spent some time in Playa del Carmen and in Cancun. As I'm from New York, I'm no stranger to high-quality, authentic and fresh Gelato. I first visited the Aldos in Playa on Quinta Avenida and it was just perfect. I then saw Aldos in a shopping mall in Cancun - apparently there are a few Aldos - so I decided to check it as well. The quality was as high as in Playa - the Gelatos are YUMMI, fresh, they look great as if just made. I asked the guy at the counter and he said they make them everyday. The nice think about this Aldos is the great location and relaxing setting, so I also had a superb espresso and my girlfriend had a cake.

• Visited September 2012