We came here for my daughters birthday and she loved it. They had a clown doing balloon animals at the table. Overall it was a great dinner and away from the typical drunk atmosphere that you can get other Cancun restaurants.
- fun atmosphere
- clown for kids doing balloon animals and hats
- if you tell them you have a birthday, they do a whole song with your child being wheeled into the kitchen and everyone cheering
- food was good and came out quickly
- staff was great and very attentive
- it's a chain so yes, you could have it in the US, but still fun atmosphere
-on the pricey side, dinners were about 20usd and appetizers were 10usd. Kids meals were about 5usd, but its a resort area and nothing is going to be cheap
Overall we had a great time and my daughter enjoyed her birthday experience.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.