“Good Food in a relaxed atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
Ranked #146 of 596 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Pasadena, MD
“Good Food in a relaxed atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Good service, good food, no rush, on the lagoon, fair prices. What more could you ask? When we were there, the traffic noise was a little loud, but that was because of a government meeting across the street that closed down a lane with soldiers gaurding the area. Exciting!!

• Visited January 2013

Vancouver, Canada
“Dragged my husband in, and could barely drag him out.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I had only visited 1 other Bubba Gump's location previously (Puerto Vallarta), but I loved the food. When my husband and I went to Cancun, I insisted that we visit this location. He really didn't want to go as he doesn't love seafood all that much, and didn't want to spend money on food when we were staying at an all inclusive resort. We ordered the calamari to start- which was awesome and abundant, and then he ordered a burger, and I ordered the Chipotle Shrimp. His burger was really good, but after he tasted my shrimp meal, he wished he'd ordered the same. He loved it so much, that when we arrived at the airport to go home, he had to order it again for himself.
Our server's at both locations (Cancun and Cancun Airport) were friendly, fast & fun.

• Visited November 2012
Ponoka
“Good for airport food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Waiting for our flight back to Canada this was a good choice. Food was good, service was ok. This beats eating a sandwich on the run and the food was quick.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Rexburg, Idaho
“Great Burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Due to flight delays I spent far too much time in the Cancun airport. I ate lunch at Bubba Gump´s and was very impressed with the food and service. The bilingual staff were very accommodating and the burger and fries really hit the spot!

Visited January 2013
Mesquite, Texas
“Good job Forest!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We enjoyed the food and service at Bubba Gumps. I had been to the one in Hawaii and had a great experience. This restaurant was not a disappointment. The only complaint is we had too much food!

• Visited April 2012