This was our 4th visit to the Palace. The hotel is not as good as it used to be. The rooms have not been updated for some time and are now looking a bit tired.
There are a lot more families staying and the hotel does not really cater for kids, so we spent evenings with kids running about the outside tables
The food is still very good and the restraunts very ice. The staff are very attentitive and nothing is too much trouble.
Although this is still agood hotel to stay, it is nothing to what it used to be
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Las Americas
- Riu Palace Las Americas Cancun
- Riu Palace Cancun
- Riu Las Americas
- Riu Palace
- Cancun Riu Palace
- Riu Las Americas Cancun
- Hotel Riu Palace Las Americas Cancun
- Riu Palace Las Americas Hotel
- Las Americas Cancun
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located in "Corazone", Cancun???s resort area * On the beachfront * Complimentary sun loungers on the hotel???s private beach * 8-storey building * 100 m/325 ft. to Hotel Riu Cancun * 120 m/390 ft. from a shopping centre * 10 km/6.2 miles from downtown Cancun * 20 km/12.5 miles from the airport * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Amex, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Las Americas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.