In short, this was a fantastic vacation destination and place to stay. It was perfect. The rooms were clean,food was fantastic and a great atmosphere. We were allowed to check in early and they gave us a free upgrade to a room with a view.
I simply can not say anything negative about this resort. The serving staff went out of their way to get us food that was not even on the menu or at the buffet. Every staff member we dealt with was courteous and helpful.
We have travelled extensively and this is the firts time in a number of years that we have stayed at an all exclusive. This resort is now the benchmark for further all inclusive vacations.
We fully recommend this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located in "Corazone", Cancun???s resort area * On the beachfront * Complimentary sun loungers on the hotel???s private beach * 8-storey building * 100 m/325 ft. to Hotel Riu Cancun * 120 m/390 ft. from a shopping centre * 10 km/6.2 miles from downtown Cancun * 20 km/12.5 miles from the airport * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Hotels.com, Tingo, Orbitz, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Las Americas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Cancun
- Cancun Riu Palace
- Riu Las Americas Cancun
- Hotel Riu Palace Las Americas Cancun
- Riu Palace Las Americas Hotel
- Las Americas Cancun