I just returned from a week long stay at the Riu Palace. We had an ocean view jr suite with a spectacular view. Nice resort the employees are ALWAYS cleaning!! and always friendly. Good food and beverage, nothing like a bar stocked with water, soda, beer etc in your room.
Great location you can walk to talka $10 cab anywhere, make sure to go to the Riu Cancun next door! You are allowed in all the Riu resorts with your wristband. If you want sun this time of year you need to be out early as the sun in gone by 4 pm.
We went out with the Hotels Entertainment staff a few nights and had a blast! ~$50 gets to transportation and bottle service in the club no lines to buying tickets on the street.
Stay away from some of the salesmen in the lobby "Hotel Beds" they dont have good club deals and they will call your room and try to sell you at 9 in the morning.
Great time and value cant see where else can beat the Riu for the same money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located in "Corazone", Cancun???s resort area * On the beachfront * Complimentary sun loungers on the hotel???s private beach * 8-storey building * 100 m/325 ft. to Hotel Riu Cancun * 120 m/390 ft. from a shopping centre * 10 km/6.2 miles from downtown Cancun * 20 km/12.5 miles from the airport * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Amex, Tingo, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Las Americas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Cancun
- Cancun Riu Palace
- Riu Las Americas Cancun
- Hotel Riu Palace Las Americas Cancun
- Riu Palace Las Americas Hotel
- Las Americas Cancun