“Outstanding!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #45 of 263 Activities in Cancun
Pennsylvania
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

One of the best spas I've been to. Totally professional and accommodations. It was sheer relaxation. Products are high end and so is the service. I would come back in a minute.

Visited June 2013

Sharon, Connecticut
16 attraction reviews
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

My husband and I splurged on the spa during our 2 weeks in Cancun. We each had two massages and used the gym. Every detail was perfect. The massages helped us relax at the beginning and end of our vacation. We used the gym facilities and the equipment was top notch, kept very clean and the staff was always there if you needed them and very helpful. The water treatments were special as we don't have anything like this at home. I would recommend this spa and can't wait to come back again.

Visited April 2013
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 attraction reviews
“Lovely Spa Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I cannot say enough great things about the Spa at the Royal Sands. From the minute you walk in you are greeted with the best aroma. The locker room, robes and sandals are nice. The relaxation area is superb, from the cucumber water, to the chairs and foot rest. My aunt and I really enjoyed the Lomi Lomi massages. Although the massages are expensive, like with most things in Mexico, the price was negotiated with sales people walking the beach.

Visited April 2013
Hollywood, Florida
41 attraction reviews
“Excellent 5Star spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

The staff is very friendly and knowledgable. The spa is clean clean clean. Me and my wife both visited the spa 3 times during our stay and once received ocean view massages. Very relaxing & truly needed after visiting the Mayan ruins.

Visited May 2012
Orlando, Florida
16 attraction reviews
“Exceeded Expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I loved the Royal Sands. When my friend and I decided to get massages at their spa, I knew it would be great. I didn't know what a complete, wonderful experience it would be. Christina gave an excellent deep tissue massage (and I get a massage every other week - I know a good massage!) My friend and I decided to try the "hydrotherapy" that can be done at just $12 if you don't get a spa treatment. This fee also enables you to use their work out equipment. You relaxing in the relaxing room, you go into an aromatherapy room, steam room, shower with cold water, steam room, relaxation room with herbal tea, cold shower and whirlpool (this isn't exactly the routine but you get the idea). We really, really enjoyed how relaxing it was. And the service was absolutely amazing. This is my favorite spa. If you like a spa and are at the Royal Sands, you really need to visit their spa! You will not be disappointed.

Visited March 2013