“Fantastic service and great quality food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of SUPER CARNES JR DEL NORTE

SUPER CARNES JR DEL NORTE
AV KABAH SM 37 MZ 1 LOTE 1 - 4 | Estacionamiento Soriana Hiper, Cancun 77507, Mexico
+52 998 892 0100
Cuisines: Mexican, Steakhouse, Barbecue, Hamburgers
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Cancun, Mexico
“Fantastic service and great quality food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Great service and a wonderful price point. will tell all about this gem of cancun...
will be considered a regular part of my dinning experiences.

• Visited February 2013

Puerto vallarta
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Theres many places to eat in cancun, but jr super carnes is the best place to eat ecellent service our waiter jorge very helpfull, best steaks, hamburgers and more i do recommend it 100 %

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Unbelievably Good!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Are you a rib-eye, porter-house, new york strip, filet mignon,or Arrachera person? JR del Norte in downtown Cancun is the place to go. The 18 ounce Porter-house, I can only describe as amplitude, a generosity of flavor and mouth feel, and terrifically tender. Accompanied by a great salad and roasted onions, zipping a glass of wine make a perfect dining experience. I found something intriguing and special than most Steak Houses that is less pricey and never have I been disappointed. The staff & management is always very attentive and courteus. It is a MUST whenever you are in Cancun.

• Visited September 2012
Clearwater, Florida
“Good food, good prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

My husband and I had a nice lunch at Super Carnes. I was so surprised when we walked in because we thought it was going to be like Taco Bell, but it is menu, sit down, waiter. I had arerrecha (sp) tacos and my husband had chicken (nicely grilled) tacos (each plate had 3 tacos). Delicious meat and there was plenty of it, not skimpy. Plate came with one half roasted onion, and I'd say about1/2 avocado sliced. Had some tasty salsa served on the side. So two cokes, and the tacos with tip about $20. U.S. Our waiter Pablo was awesome and I tried out my limited Spanish on him. He was fun and helpful. They have Karoke on Friday evening on their patio and that sounds like a fun time. We will be back.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Moscow, Moscow City, Russia
“Amazing Value and Quality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

My wife and I visited purely by chance in Downtown,Cancun and it is excellent.Much cheaper than the Hotel Zone as one would expect of course but the food and service were excellent.The waiters spoke English and really looked after us.The chicken Fajitas were as good as I have eaten anywhere before.

• Visited February 2013