If you are looking for a family resort not all inclusive in Cancun, this should be the one, 2 great pools, Huge villa 1000ft sq. with 2 bedrooms, kitchen with all required stuff. A little grocery in the resort if you don't want to eat at the restaurant.
Perfect fit for families. It's calm, kids are entertained.
Entire hotel just been renovated re-opened on Dec 19th 08
Majority of customers are from Mexico or US.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Cancun an All Suites Resort All Inclusive stands elegantly along a sheltered beach with kid-friendly surf and views of Isla Mujeres. Step back in time, into the relaxed atmosphere of Old Mexico and its revered family traditions. Enjoy fine dining, activities and many other creature comforts with the REFINE All-Inclusive package. The Royal Cancun is a 10-minute drive from the Hotel Zone's major shopping malls, nightclubs and golf courses, 10 minutes from Downtown Cancun and a 25-minute drive from Cancun airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Royal Cancun, All Inclusive, All Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Cancun Hotel Cancun
- International Hotel Cancun
- Club International Cancun
- International Resort Cancun
- International Club Cancun