Wonderful place for families. Ocean is the calm side of Cancun and wonderful for young children. Villas are exceptionally clean. Maids do a terrific job. The whole complex is very clean.
Staff is very friendly and welcoming. Rest. is good. Childrens pool and Adult swim up bar pool.
Not a lot of activity going on this end of Cancun but it just takes a bus ride (approx. 80 cents per person) or cab ride to the beautiful malls and clubs. Usually great weather in March. This year lots of winds but still sunny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Cancun an All Suites Resort All Inclusive stands elegantly along a sheltered beach with kid-friendly surf and views of Isla Mujeres. Step back in time, into the relaxed atmosphere of Old Mexico and its revered family traditions. Enjoy fine dining, activities and many other creature comforts with the REFINE All-Inclusive package. The Royal Cancun is a 10-minute drive from the Hotel Zone's major shopping malls, nightclubs and golf courses, 10 minutes from Downtown Cancun and a 25-minute drive from Cancun airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Royal Cancun, All Inclusive, All Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Cancun Hotel Cancun
- International Hotel Cancun
- Club International Cancun
- International Resort Cancun
- International Club Cancun