“Delicious food, great value” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Somers, New York
“Delicious food, great value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

We ate here one night while in Cancun to get a taste of some authentic Mexican food. This place was recommended to us by one of the locals, who worked a travel desk at our hotel. We weren't disappointed. Everything we tried was excellent. My favorite was the mole enchiladas. Price was very reasonable, ended up at about $20 per person including drinks & a good tip. Service was good, and outdoor seating suited us perfectly. Good place to visit for lunch or dinner if you have a chance.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“This Place I Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Great food at a great price. Something that is very hard to find in Cancun. Recently they have doubled in size and are still hitting it out of the park. Don't miss this small place near Margaritaville.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“I want more Garlic Shrimp”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Me, my husband and two kids visited this tiny little unassuming restaurant on our recent holiday in Cancun base on TA reviews. I must say that at first sight I wanted to turn around and walk away.
I am so glad I gave the place a chance, because the food at this little place was one of the best meals I had in Cancun ever. I ordered the Garlic shrimp and they where really large with amazing flavor. My husband had the grilled garlic fish and that was also very good... the portions are large and the price for four delicious meals with 2 beers was about $70us with the tip.
The staff was also very attentive and helpful with finding the right dish for my very picky 12 year old. This place is a must try when in Cancun.

Takoma Park, Maryland
“Great Accidental Find!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Me and my friend's spent a week in Cancun this past week and ate here several times. We were looking for something else, gave up, and ended up just stopping at this place we noticed on the side of the road. It was delicious, the staff was so nice, they danced with us, played the music we wanted to hear, made us the BEST strawberry daq's we've ever had (and added more alcohol when we told them we thought they were a little weak without any problems), definitely a must. I would say the sides are a little (just a little) pricey, but overall it is well worth the money (hints us going several times). There is no inside seating, so be prepared to be outside. However, it really wasn't that bad (and I am NOT an outdoors girl AT ALL).

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Montreal, Canada
“Okay but not outstanding”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

We went to this place after shopping in Flamingo mall just across the street. The place is simply a street stand with a few tables. It is outdoor with no AC and minimum decoration.
We ordered tacos and a fruit plate. It turns out that the tacos are comparable to the ones we tried in down-town cancun, and the price is low compared to other restaurant in hotel zone. The fruit is very fresh and ice cold.

However, we think it would be better to go downtown for authentic tacos with lower prices, or go to restaurant in your hotel to enjoy the AC and atmosphere.

• 3 of 5 stars Food