“Best Dive Experience EVER!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 263 Activities in Cancun
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Hola travelers! Welcome to my Deep Life. Deep Life is a small family business who loves the sea , the enviroment and they life . We love Scuba Diving for several years, we care about the satisfaction of our customers. We are located for convenience in the city of Cancun, but we have dive operation at Cozumel where the best reefs are,love to dive there, also offer Dives at Cancun reef area, full of big groups of fish , dives at MUSA (Underwater Musuem and reefs at Isla Mujeres , love to do Cavern and Cave dive trips to Cenotes spectacular, like fly !. We handle small groups , personalized service, and full of good surprises. I'm sure you will enjoy the most of your diving day , we care because we like that. Have transportation for all our services, and a great variety of epic water activities. Swim with whale sharks glorious ,Bull shark encounters adrenaline at most , drift dives , night dives, wreck diving, Nitrox dive & Course, teach Padi certifications at all levels and for those who have never dived before , a program, so they can discover the wonders of diving for the first time in one morning activity . We took you to incredible places. We are sure that you leave us as new friends. Our taste is to show you the wonders of underwater Quintana Roo. Join us Best regards, Eduardo Deep Life Group.
Roseville, California
“Best Dive Experience EVER!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

You will find Eduardo and his excellent team amazing in all aspects!! He is an excellent communicator and host! I can't say enough great things about this company!! He will take care of you in every aspect.

Mason, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
“An amazing week of snorkeling and diving in the Yucatan.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

Eduardo is an excellent guide and an even better person. He offers very personalized and friendly snorkeling and diving trips around Cancun, Cozumel, and the Yucatan Centoes. We contacted Eduardo through Trip Advisor only 2 weeks before our trip to Cancun and he was able to create a schedule that fit us in with his previously scheduled trips. When Hurricane Ernesto took a track toward the Yucatan, our schedules had to change and he accomodated everyone.

On Monday, we took a 14 person dive boat about 1 1/2 hours out into the Caribbean to find the feeding Whale Sharks. We encountered over 100 sharks and were able to spend 2 hours in the water with these amazing animals. It was a truly unforgettable experience. After snorkeling, Eduardo and the crew took us to Isla Mujeres where we anchored just off the coast of the island for a nice lunch in the water.

Tuesday Eduardo arranged for transportation from our resort in Cancun down to Playa del Carmen where we caught the ferry to Cozumel. We then went to the marina where we caught our dive boat out to the reefs off the coast. Our group had two great drift dives through 3 reefs and made the last ferry back to Playa del Carmen before the Cozumel port was closed early, due to the arrival of Hurricane Ernesto.

Becuase the reef life was still stirred up following the storm, Eduardo arranged for an additional day of Cenotes diving at Choc Mal south of Playa del Carmen. My fiance or I had never dove in caverns and Edurado was a very thorough and educational guide throughout the entire experience.

We came away from this trip with amazing experiences and many new friends. Eduardo, we will definitely be back!!!

Visited August 2012
Nueziders, Austria
83 attraction reviews
“Great service , great guy anytime again and more...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

I really had only a day free in Cancun on a 4 days business trip. Therefore time and reliability was essential -I must say already in the preparations Eduardo from Deep life Diving was very responsive and proposed dives and trips according to my changing schedule. When it came to the actual trip Eduardo was on time there, the equipment was proper, the trip organised to the detail and I could just enjoy the amazing dive in the cenotes. Extraordinary service in all aspects.

Being an enthusiastic scuba diver all over the world (dive master) I found myself in good hands - as I said anytime again -when mypath in life will bring me again to Cancun. :-)

Cape Cod
7 attraction reviews
“Great first time dive experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

My Husband and I did the DSD with these guys last week. I had never dived before and it was a great experience! We were lucky enough to have "Arnold" to ourselves that day. I was a little bit nervous about the whole thing but he was an amazing guide, he was right with me and helped to keep me calm and completely comfortable so I had a great 2 dives. Can't wait to go back again next year. I would definitely recommend these guys to first timers.

Brooklyn, New York
8 attraction reviews
“Family Affair Diving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

We dove for two days in Cozumel with Eduardo, his wife and father. We were made to feel like this was a family outing and we were part of that family. The dives were great and they took time to ask us what we wanted to see and planned spots that met our needs. Each day of diving was a whole day affair. The boats are slow/relaxing to get to the dive site and they take a very long lunch at a beach/jetty between dives. For us this was a great way to spend a relaxing day. However, if you're the type that wants to rush to dive and be back by lunch look elsewhere.Lunch was prepared by Eduardo's mother-in-law and was great.

Like many dive operators in the area, Eduardo uses other peoples boats so you may change from one day to the next. The only drawback with this is that the gear may be different so you have to check weights again. The crew on both boats were very friendly and helpful.

The boats they used were both very confortable with sun decks, toilets and cover. Something you don't get with the smaller 6 pack speedboats.