“Amazing Experience!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 263 Activities in Cancun
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Cancun Adventure tours offers a large selection of sightseeing tours, attractions and day trips in Cancun and the Riviera Maya in Mexico. Discover the true adventure of Cancun with our expansive offerings and lowest priced activities. We are a local tour booking center located in the heart of Cancun hotel zone.
Los Angeles
“Amazing Experience!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

I just went on this excursion recently. I have to say it was tons of fun. Our tour guide, Carlos, was very knowledgeable. He told us about the natives, the regions and some of the traditions. The zip-lining, repel jumping and snorkeling in the cenote were all great! I highly recommend this tour to anyone looking for a memorable moment while in Cancun.

Visited December 2012

peoria
5 attraction reviews
“Excellent Tour Guide”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Several pickups are made at different hotels in a large, comfortable, air conditioned van. You are then transferred to a full size tour bus with very comfortable seats. We went on the Tulum Express trip. We left our hotel at 7:30 and were back at our hotel around 2:30. Tulum is extraordinarily beautiful site with the ruins overlooking a cliff down to the most beautiful aquamarine sea and white sand beach. Our tourguide was excellent and seemed to be very proud of his history. Tulum is a must see, and you can't go wrong with Cancun Adventure Tours.

Visited November 2012
Montebello, California
5 attraction reviews
“Tulum and Xel-Ha All Inclusive Tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I was a solo traveller for my first trip in Cancun. I was somewhat anxious at that time if i would have a good and enjoyable time for the tour.The bus pick up was fortunately on time and the guides were friendly and knowledgeable. The tour was organized.The bus was pretty much comfortable. I would definitely get their services once more should I be planning my return trip to Cancun. Muchas Gracias Cancun Adventure for a wonderful time.

Visited September 2012
Indiana
12 attraction reviews
“Five Tours and Not so Free Transportation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

I booked with this company a few months ago. Just got back from Cancun a yesterday. I signed up for four tours and free transportation??? to from airport. The tours I went on were Xel-Ha/Tulum all-incl, X caret+ tour, Xplor, Chichen Itza and the colonial city of Valladolid. Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve was a separate tour. These were five fantastic tours. I espcially loved the zip lines at Xplor. Extremely high and super fast and definitly scary. The buffets were good at all the tour stops. It is not five-star food but it was good and filling. The Chichen Itza was a little bit of letdown. The Mexicans were rebuilding a lot of the structures. You could not walk up the stairs to the large ones. Way too many people trying to sell you something inside the park. It got bothersome after a while. They come up to you as the tour guide is talking to you. Tulum was also a little boring. Very hot and not a lot to see. Xei-ha made up for it. Plenty of snorkeling on four of those tours. The buses were very prompt and they were very knowledgable. You usually have to transfer at their bus station. Buses were clean and comfortable. The only reason I do not give it five circles is because of the "free transportation" from the airport. Had to wait about 20 minutes after going outside to find my van. No sign on the van. Guy had a small sign with name on it. During the ride I asked him to stop at Mexican Walmart so I could pick up some things for the villa I was staying in. He said no problem. After picking up some groceries and going to hotel I was told it would be $35 for that stop. My transportation was free based on taking the four tour package. Needless to say I was not too pleased with that. Name of the van service was Ali's tours. I had to talk with the drivers supervisor on the phone. I told him if there was a charge for this why wasn't I told. I did not get a clear answer. I ended up giving the van guy $20. That was for his tip and the Walmart stop. I will contact Cancun Adventure tours on Monday to let them know about this. This was the only negative think about using Cancun Adventure. Marijose was the person I was live chatting with when booking these tours. Very knowledgable, efficient and gets you answers right away. Do not use these people trying to get you a tour at stands on the street. You have no idea if they are reputable or not. Cancun Adventure tours are the best.

Visited October 2012
Danbury, Connecticut, United States
“sky luxury bus tor to chichen itza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

my wife and i enjoy this tour very much they have everything for you on the bus from food and drink the tour guides are very professionel answering everyone guestions. its a long ride but on this bus its an easy ride you cant go wrong with this tour

Visited September 2012